9 Days out!

biggrnu

It getting pretty close and things are right on schedule and should be able to peak for the show. Few more day until I can start my carb loading and I can't wait for some starches in my diet.Hopefully I can do really well in my weight class crossing my fingers for a win, but I don't want to set my sights to high!

Thanks again everyone for the support great place to vent!!!!

YOU ARE HOT. :rockband:

Fantastic pics......your physique is ideal!

Lemme ask you something......how many weeks did you diet and how many "cheats" did you have on your cut diet?

Looking tramendous! Great job bro. You have a fuckin awesome lat spread. Very proportioned. What really caught my eye was your bicep peak haha

You really shredded up man. Looking right on point. Great symmetry and proportions as well. I think you'll take this one!

BTW you should use the stand up beds to get the front of you biceps and under your arms more. But I'm sure whatever you apply pre-contest will hide that.

Miss Muscle said:
YOU ARE HOT. :rockband:

Fantastic pics......your physique is ideal!

Lemme ask you something......how many weeks did you diet and how many "cheats" did you have on your cut diet?

24 wekks of dieting from a weight of 265 lbs!............Absolutely no cheats throughout the whole dieting phase. Thats why I'm suck a prick right now. ......Also one of the reason why I haven't done cardio in three weeks!

outlawtas2 said:
You really shredded up man. Looking right on point. Great symmetry and proportions as well. I think you'll take this one!

I hope.......... ideally I would like to win my class, but I'm i have my work cut out for me with politics and what not!!! Hopefully the hard work pays off that way I can realy enjoy the cookies after the show!

Yes, the tan comes fast and leaves fast. I can get dark withing two weeks, but it can leave just as quick! As far as the underarms the protan covers that up and if not a light coat of Dream Tan dose!

At the end I will post pic of before and after and throughout the process for shits and giggles! And the diet as well!

Back