9 month no kids...TRT for 2 years now

BalcoBob

Been TRT for about 2 years I'm 34. My girlfriend and I have been having sex for 9months and she still hasn't gotten pregnant. I have not ran anything but airmdex. So no HCG at all...Can I just not have kids or will I have to come off to have kids?

Get your blood test as well as sperm analysis.
Once you know the results than someone might be able to help you, till then you are just shooting in the dark.

well if your still injecting exogenous testosterone on TRT while trying to have kids right now, well thats not going to work . you gotta get off trt . do a proper PCT , then do an HCG and HMG protocol . probably about a 6 month process. then try. or go see a doc if you got the $ for that

I was on TRT for 1.5 years and had a kid, no hcg, just adex... No problems, I'd say get blood work and soerm count done...

i sincearly hope for the best.

between all the things people are usually concerned with the use of gear and even trt in general as a consequence of it, THIS one is the only one that really scares me enough to make me have a degree of restraint when using this stuff ( wich might be a good thing per se after all ).

to know that even people who have been long on trt recovered enought to still have children makes me feel a little more relaxed about this subject but yeah, i can immagine having low test must be the shittiest feeling ever.

but if it's what it takes to give ( with pct eventually) your body the possibility of recover enough to make this happen, you should definatly make this little sacrifice untill things get better.

your child is more important than your well beeing ( if the down time is only temporary like in this case), let alone looking good. i'm sure your wife will support you with problems with low test if they will arise, and after all it's only temporary. when she is pregnant you can just hop back on. try to endure untill than man, and best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Im 39, been on TRT since Feb this year... My doctor started me on 100mg Test E a week and 500 iu HCG 2 X a week, as I dont have kids and may want to in the future, this was his protocol for "fertility preservation".

Hcg for a few months got me into the low/normal range for count and motility. Fertilized a few eggs after a couple years of TRT. The doc told me it takes about 3 months to make sperm so don't expect to blast hCG and instantly be fertile.

I was about ready to try hmg, that was plan B. Probably the best approach for fertility but way more $ than hcg.

I ignored the advice to quit TRT or even back off. Not convinced that would do anything to help.

Well your no spring chicken its probably you. Everyone is different but i went 11 years busting nuts natty thought my kid days were over in my 30's then started taking a bunch of shit and got the girl pregnant. I have at least 10 close buddys all having kids on gear and your just on trt

Well your no spring chicken its probably you. Everyone is different but i went 11 years busting nuts natty thought my kid days were over in my 30's then started taking a bunch of shit and got the girl pregnant. I have at least 10 close buddys all having kids on gear and your just on trt

Yeah same here. Got my wife pregnant both times on being on trt. My advise will be to get a doctor involved and find out what is really going on. Good luck bud!

Im 39, been on TRT since Feb this year... My doctor started me on 100mg Test E a week and 500 iu HCG 2 X a week, as I dont have kids and may want to in the future, this was his protocol for "fertility preservation".

how is this protocol working for you so far?

Back