9 Week Cycle Log Sustanon 300 + Anavar

lowt81

Hi there,

Making this log to track progress and receive feedback. I will make an entry once a week.

Cycle:
Week 1-9: Sustanon 300, 150mg Monday + 150mg Thursday
Week 3-9: Pregnyl hCG 250IU Monday + 250IU Thursday
Week 5-9: Anavar 30mg ED

Week 1-2 + 5-6: ECY Stack 555mg (Black Mamba) ED
Week 3-4 + 8-9: Clen 20-20-40-40-60-60-80-80-60-60-40-40-20-20 (14 day cycle)

PCT:
21 days after last shot sust starting Clomid 50-50-50-50 and Nolva 40-40-20-20.

Calories startet at 2300 but upped to 2600 second week with help from you guys in another thread.
Start weight was 192lbs at 5f10 with approx. 13-14% bodyfat. 36 years old.
First week went down 188.5lbs. Already looking more full and leaner.

Training:
2-split FST-7 variant. Logging weights and increasing each week.

I am close ending week 2 and will post weight tomorrow.

I welcome any input.

Hi there,

Making this log to track progress and receive feedback. I will make an entry once a week.

Cycle:
Week 1-9: Sustanon 300, 150mg Monday + 150mg Thursday
Week 3-9: Pregnyl hCG 250IU Monday + 250IU Thursday
Week 5-9: Anavar 30mg ED

Week 1-2 + 5-6: ECY Stack 555mg (Black Mamba) ED
Week 3-4 + 8-9: Clen 20-20-40-40-60-60-80-80-60-60-40-40-20-20 (14 day cycle)

PCT:
21 days after last shot sust starting Clomid 50-50-50-50 and Nolva 40-40-20-20.

Calories startet at 2300 but upped to 2600 second week with help from you guys in another thread.
Start weight was 192lbs at 5f10 with approx. 13-14% bodyfat. 36 years old.
First week went down 188.5lbs. Already looking more full and leaner.

Training:
2-split FST-7 variant. Logging weights and increasing each week.

I am close ending week 2 and will post weight tomorrow.

I welcome any input.

IN Bold ^^^ ya see I believe I described what was gonna happen to your loosing a few pounds and looking better on one of my posts on your other thread. :dance2:

The AAS will keep your fullness even if you loose a LITTLE mass as you go on here. If you keep from getting flat you should get some of the results you want and a little bigger look even if your weight goes down a bit.

We're here as you keep us posted.

By the way. Is hCG important after last shot of sust?
I was planning taking last shot of hCG same day as last shot sust. Ive seen many posts saying that hCG should be continued until one week before pct. Planned to start pct 21 days after last shot sust.

I cannot advise as to anything when it comes to HCG. I'm old school remember the 80's and such. Even though I am fairly well read n educated as to the use of AAS I have avoided my studying of HCG to not needing it myself.

I really try to advise when I know what I am doing and I'm certainly not a know it all here. :insane:
Even if I sometimes come off that way..... :Pat:

Others can help you with the HCG Q's

Someone else should chime in here in regard to the use of HCG !!

No hCG advice? Any opinions on 4 vs 6 weeks PCT? Keep in mind I've been on TRT for 5 months and startet the above cycle. Trying to see my natural level after PCT.

BTW: Feel amazing on 300mg sust per week. A lot better than 125mg TRT dose.

There was an HCG discussion on one of the other threads - long story short no consensus if it's beneficial to keep your nuts fluffed up or not.

If you are already taking it (and therefore a believer), then I would do a 10 day blast of it in the gap between your last sust shot and start of PCT - like maybe from day 4 to 14, then PCT at 21.

Sust is something I'd use for longer cycles. 16ish weeks.

For this cycle, i'd run the var until you start PCT.

Third week over and down to 184lbs which I felt was too big a jump for one week so upped the calories this weekend.
Body composition is slowly changing.

I made some changes as well. Couldt find empty vials locally for hCG mixing so waiting for package to arive. Also decided to make the anavar a 6 week run at 20mg ED.

You don't need empty vials to mix the HCG, just inject bac water into the bottle they send you. I've been putting 1.4ml into 5,000 IU bottles and using 0.2ml per time - for roughly 714 IU per week, one bottle lasts 7 weeks.

You don't need empty vials to mix the HCG, just inject bac water into the bottle they send you. I've been putting 1.4ml into 5,000 IU bottles and using 0.2ml per time - for roughly 714 IU per week, one bottle lasts 7 weeks.

Just to note: the pregnyl I order comes with amps. No vial included

Ok, fair enough. I've bought two different brands and they came in little bottles with crimped on rubber ends, didn't know about Pregnyl.

What did you decide to do on cycle length (you had some feedback sust should be used for longer duration), and what are you going to do for HCG between last pin and PCT?

It is still gonna be 9 weeks. I have 4 more weeks to go and pretty happy with the results on this dosing. I have to stop at nine weeks anyway because im going abroad. This also means that I cant take hcg those weeks after last pin.
I will do a short hcg blast 14 days after last pin with 500iu hcg ED for four days. 21 days after last pin i will start the pct with clomid and nolva.

Visiting family so diet is not on point this week. Was on 60mg clen yesterday and got literally no sleep at all last night. Headache and nausia today plus a lot of junk food. Home again tomorrow and bacl to my normal schedule.

Visiting family so diet is not on point this week. Was on 60mg clen yesterday and got literally no sleep at all last night. Headache and nausia today plus a lot of junk food. Home again tomorrow and bacl to my normal schedule.

visiting family is always going to deter anyones diet, especially if grandma comes along and takes over the kitchen.

Still managed to loose weight despite a poor diet with sweets. Down to 178.5lbs but also got sick and startet antibiotics yesterday. Still a little fever so cant train until tomorrow i guess.

Back