SARM Sourcing Strategies and research

Mcrosslift

I would like some information on SARM source research please.

A little background. I am a middle aged athlete. I spent my first 14 years of "exercise and fitness" in the endurance area. I participated in ironmans (140.6 full), and about 25 full marathons with a hand full ultras, and a too many to count of shorter runs. I have been lifting now for a couple years and I do less endurance. Diet has never been a problem. I know exactly what i want to obtain (as far as the supp themselves) but I am having a hell of a time finding sources. I look at forums and compare. I see all these reps and contradictory information. Right when I think I found something that is a promising research company, I find someone else that says dont waste your money. I have been searching for two specific SARMS for about three weeks. When it looks legit, I cross refrence with forums and any other information I can find. If anyone can PM me or reply with specific forums or cross referencing techniques that will most likely result in a successful source, that would be great. I understand this community will not name sources and we can't ask for them, but any strategies will be appreciated.

We can name sponsors for items that are both legal to buy and sell, which SARMs are (in the US at least, not sure about other countries). For example, I can say that Solid Muscle makes high quality supplements and say you cannot go wrong with them. I will always also recommend people use the services of 3J before starting out taking AAS or SARMs, you need to learn how to eat before you can grow muscle (or shrink fat) properly. The nice thing about the sponsors on this forum is if people complain about them, the board will drop them if they find out the sponsor has gone downhill - you will always get good stuff from the sponsors on this forum.

I will appear biased, due to my role, but I ran SarmsSearch SARMs for years before starting to work as part of the team. I tried many brands and SarmsSearch is the only one I found that uses an oil as a carrier liquid - most use alcohol. While alcohol is effective, it does not keep the powder in suspension so you have to shake the bottle before each use. Since SarmsSearch uses an oil as the carrier liquid, the powder stays in suspension. This means no shaking is needed. MORE IMPORTANTLY, it also means your first and last dose have the same amount of product in them. You simply cannot say that about alcohol based oils (though in all fairness, if you shake well every time you can get close enough that it does not matter if it is not exact).

SarmsSearch is not the cheapest vendor - but quality also has a higher price attached to it. But if you use the discount code FLEX30, you will get 30% off your entire order, dropping the price considerably. Also, take note that some of our SARMs are of higher concentration than other sources - again because of the use of oil as a carrier fluid. S4 is twice as concentrated as other sources, so the same size bottle will last twice as long, giving even more savings to you. It is one of the reasons I love using S4 during a recomp. :)

I always recommend trying at least 2 different sources to prove to yourself which is the better one, unless you are so happy with your first choice you have no reason to risk being disappointed. At SarmsSearch, we strive to give you that feeling.

Take note that SARMs are NOT meant for HUMAN consumption. All the threads you see are either theoretical in nature or are extrapolated from the use of SARMs on laboratory animals. SarmsSearch does not condone the use of its products in violate of applicable laws.

Last edited:
Back