a bit of a Poll. What do you guys wear for training??? I see so many variations

GrossissentMassif

Test E, Deca, DBOL!
from the dental floss tanks with short shorts, to the full sweatsuit with hoodie. I find the variations for gym gear is crazy. Myself, I am moderate: Shorts with a tank or tshirt.

I find it bizarre that some dudes wear full sweat suits. I even see some wear jeans. This puzzles me!

I want to know what you guys wear, and why? help me understand why some completley hide their body (who are jacked), while others show it off :)

lol i was being serious with this post. i just dont get the heavy sweatsuits....

sorry bro- I see wear your getting at. I think people just wear what they feel comfortable in. IMO, most dudes that are fairly big dont have any sort of complex and dont try to show off their shit (of coarse not all fall into this category). Also, some people still think that the more they sweat the more weight they are going to lose . Thus, they wear sweatsuites and shit like that...Everything is a preference. I pesonally like to wear sweat pants and rice shirts. Gives me the option to look at myself when Im working out..and I like that-gives me a sense of gratification or the sense that i need to work a little harder.

Hope this asnwers your question on more of a serious note.

Yeha it does. Maybe it is the gym I go to, but full sweatsuit gear, like pants, shirt and hoodie, with the hoodie up seems sooooo uncomfortable. I can understand the sweating part of it, but why would u want to sweat more in order to eat your muscles up. boggles my mind.

I also feel it is uncomfortable to wear sweatpants as you sweat so much, and they get in the way.

Like yourself, i do also like to see pumps as they are motivating. and like to see the vascularity of the muscles when working them, specifically on upper body.

Then you have the other dudes who wear those tanks that have camisole straps that look ridiculous.

I have even seen some guys wear jeans with a fanny pack who are bodybuilders. are these really comfortable?

maybe i am ranting too much, but the characters i see are too funny at my gym!

sorry bro- I see wear your getting at. I think people just wear what they feel comfortable in. IMO, most dudes that are fairly big dont have any sort of complex and dont try to show off their shit (of coarse not all fall into this category). Also, some people still think that the more they sweat the more weight they are going to lose . Thus, they wear sweatsuites and shit like that...Everything is a preference. I pesonally like to wear sweat pants and rice shirts. Gives me the option to look at myself when Im working out..and I like that-gives me a sense of gratification or the sense that i need to work a little harder.

Hope this asnwers your question on more of a serious note.

giiirrrl frieend!!!! i just wear my wife's shorts when mine are dirty. she slacks in the laundry department. also her panties.......:bikini:

i pay more attention to what all them girlies on the eliptical and treadmills are wearing, those tights are getting pretty tight these days lol ... can pretty much see every curve

:yesway:

yes sir, i never notice the guys wear. I can tell you what the hunnies are wearing though. I like those short ass spandex shorts with a pink tank top. mmm she's fine. haha

Back