A bulker and a cutter in same cycle?

sroids0166

Logically, to a newb like myself, It makes sense to start a cycle with a bulker and end with a cutter/hardener. Does it really work out well like that?

I was considering running.
Test e 1-16
Deca 1-10
Masteron either 6-16 or 10-16.

Proper post cycle therapy (pct) of course, and I plan on taking letro throughout my cycle due to current gyno.

I'm currently 190 and this would be my second cycle. first cycle was test and tren.

Any thoughts?

Really you should dedicate a cycle to just one to get maximum results.

I know some when they get a little to much water weight on a bulk try a few products to help reduce this towards the end.

Logically, to a newb like myself, It makes sense to start a cycle with a bulker and end with a cutter/hardener. Does it really work out well like that?

I was considering running.
Test e 1-16
Deca 1-10
Masteron either 6-16 or 10-16.

Proper post cycle therapy (pct) of course, and I plan on taking letro throughout my cycle due to current gyno.

I'm currently 190 and this would be my second cycle. first cycle was test and tren.

Any thoughts?

do u have a dopamine antagonis on hand? such as prami or caber for the deca? if u want to bulk then cut i would suggest..

weeks 1-16 500 mg test per week
weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg ED
weeks1-10 deca/NPP 400 mg per week
weeks 10-16 TrenA 75mg ED or var/winny 50 mg ED
weeks 1-16 1mg letro ED
weeks 1-16 prami .5mg ED

this is too harsh for a second cycle but this is the only cycle i would suggest to put on a significant amount of weight and be able to cut. it would need an aggressive post cycle therapy (pct). lot of people would say not to run 2 nor-19s together. I wouldn't do it personally but I know many who have done it and recovered just fine.

Pct would be clomid/toremifene or nolva for 5 weeks.

Last edited:
if you have the sources and funds to run the cycle I posted. but you COULD run yours how u have it and bulk and cut. but you wont get maximum results, bulk or cut would be my suggestion. i just say have some prami or caber on hand for progesterone related sides even though letro should keep progesterone down to cause any sides but that's not always the case. have some on hand. just my 2 cents...btw first time with deca u will BLOW up. eat eat eat

test deca dbol for bulk
cut deca out at week 12 and run clen and winny
u can run clen into post cycle therapy (pct) if it works well for u, take it pre workout to keep intensity and strength up.
thats one suggestion assuming u know how to diet and train and ur pretty lean to begin with

test deca dbol for bulk
cut deca out at week 12 and run clen and winny
u can run clen into post cycle therapy (pct) if it works well for u, take it pre workout to keep intensity and strength up.
thats one suggestion assuming u know how to diet and train and ur pretty lean to begin with

u can only run clen 2 weeks on though, unless he gets some ketotofein with it

Back