A-dex question

mrf10

ive been on test e for 15-20 weeks now at 600mg/wk and i been running adex at .5mg eod. my question is should i continue to take the a-dex at .5mg eod throughout my post cycle therapy (pct) or should i stop it when i start post cycle therapy (pct)?

If I was to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during post cycle therapy (pct) it would be aromasin not A-dex but I would like to know the answert to this as welkl. I know there is some info in Pheedno's post cycle therapy (pct)

mrf10 said:
my question is should i continue to take the a-dex at .5mg eod throughout my post cycle therapy (pct) or should i stop it when i start post cycle therapy (pct)?

I think the positives outweigh the negatives due to the fact that aromatase inhibitors such as arimidex have been shown to increase natural testosterone levels in users. However there is always the issue of it's negative impact on cholesterol that makes many users avoid it as part of their post cycle therapy (pct). It is up to you and what you see as being best. Research it and see what makes sense to you.

Back