A few teaser pics....6 weeks out

needsize

Community Veteran
Took these this morning for monitoring progress, just started dieting at 8 weeks out as I maintained decent bf all summer
Still holding lots of water as I am running over a gram of test still, but right where I want to be

You look way too lean for being that far out. Are you confident you'll be fine for the the day of the show, i ask becuase you look like you're about 2-3 weeks out.

All in All; you look great.

BTW, Is that tattoo your little ones feet.... what a great idea.

JuicEvrything said:
Looking good kid, legs are crazy

thanks....I need them to compete with your back and shoulders...its got me afraid to do too much cardio as I dont wanna lose them...you ready to kill everyone around you yet?

Last edited:
PARKER27. I think I am right where I need to be for about 6 weeks out, or at least I hope so....the tatoo is my little girls feet, she was born on july 27, they were stamped the day she was born...the one on my other shoulder is the superman symbol with an "A" in it for my 3 year old Ash

needsize said:
PARKER27. I think I am right where I need to be for about 6 weeks out, or at least I hope so....the tatoo is my little girls feet, she was born on july 27, they were stamped the day she was born...the one on my other shoulder is the superman symbol with an "A" in it for my 3 year old Ash
already walking all over daddy...LOL

i know already as my daughter os only 14months old, and already has me wrapped around her little finger...LOL

Back