a fun little question... rate steroids compounds from most dangerous to least?

goingtowin

For example i'd imagine test to be the "safest" steroid and no i'm not saying safe just safest.

and I've heard Tren is extremely harsh... something i'd really love to do but don't know if it's worth it.

i'm asking because I think I finally want to mess around with other compounds. I've never used anything best 500mg test for cycles and i'm really not getting much out of them. Always told myself i'd never do anything but test however I think it's time to step my game up.

test+deca maybe?

Read steroid profiles and research whatever compound you want to use. Thousands of threads on here that cover this. Just remember when you start getting into multiple compound cycles, what works for the next guy may not work for you...

but what isn't extremely hard on the body is what i'm asking. I've heard tren destroys your body otherwise i'd be running it

For example i'd imagine test to be the "safest" steroid

in my opinion and from my experience, excessive amounts of Testosterone is one of the worst (definitely not the safest) , its a 'dirty' compound with tons of spill over and negative sides. running 800 mg of test for months can cause lots of negative health issues , but you can run 800 mg of Masteron and Primobolan and you may have zero side effects.

so yeah , plenty of safer compounds out there to run then Test. One of the big reasons these other compounds were invented , they synthetically modified the testosterone compound to make it better and safer.
the only reason I'm even using test for my cycles anymore is just for maintaing sexual hormone function. 150mg a week is all i need

I'm really scared to take Deca... I REALLY want to do a deca/test cycle but I can't risk losing erection quality.. I've heard deca can cause dysfunction for a long time.. or even never be able to get the quality you had ever again.

Most harsh on the body in terms of liver stress/toxicity/sides: Halotestin, methyltren, anadrol, superdol, tren.

More mild androgens: Deca/NPP, Anavar, testosterone, low dose winstrol, EQ.

Tren affects people differently. It's a tried and true compound. Some run it at high doses for long periods with minimal sides and health issues(short term). Others feel like they are dying, their BP goes through the roof, no sleep, anger/depression, garbage blood work.

If you are scared but want to experiment, start with lower doses and work your way up. You won't die from injecting tren for 12 weeks at low-moderate doses.

If you are scared but want to experiment, start with lower doses and work your way up. You won't die from injecting tren for 12 weeks at low-moderate doses.

good advice . also if you want to 'try' out a compound , then start with the fast acting esters, that way if you develop problems you can stop and it will clear your system fast . example, run NPP instead of Deca. run Mast Prop instead of Mast E, run Tren ace instead of Tren E

good advice . also if you want to 'try' out a compound , then start with the fast acting esters, that way if you develop problems you can stop and it will clear your system fast . example, run NPP instead of Deca. run Mast Prop instead of Mast E, run Tren ace instead of Tren E

+1

yeah but a lot of ppl have sensitivity to fast esters

can you elaborate on this? sensitively , like more sides?

from my experience and what I've seen a lot of guys have less issues, less bloat and spill over with faster esters , as well as more stable blood levels (if they are injecting everyday). why most competitive bodybuilders will switch over to only fast esters 8 weeks out going into a show

longer ester is more stable its gradual over several days.. for me its like do shots off alcohol vs sipping a drink all evening LOL...
for example i love tren a but i get prolactin sides with it tren e no issues. several other vets have said the same...

longer ester is more stable its gradual over several days.. for me its like do shots off alcohol vs sipping a drink all evening LOL...
for example i love tren a but i get prolactin sides with it tren e no issues. several other vets have said the same...

do you think this is because of the compound getting in the blood faster and bound faster with a short ester vs a long ester . OR is it because your getting far more of the compound itself with the shorter ester (and more means more possible sides)
?

example : 700mg of Tren E with an absorption rate of 68% means your getting about 476 mg of tren a week . 700mg of Tren A with and absorption rate of 92% means your getting about 644 mg of tren a week.

so though your taking an equal amount of volume with each compound, your getting far more with the Tren ace, and thus have more chance for negative sides at the higher dose

Compound:------------------------------Androgenic------Anabolic
1-Testosterone--------------------------100------ 200
Anabolicum Vister(Quinbolone)(oral Boldenone)--50------ 100
Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)------------- 45------ 320
Anadur(Nandrolone Hexyloxyphenylpropionate)--37----- 125
Anatrofin(Stenbolone Acetate)--------- 107-144----- 267-332
Anavar(Oxandrolone)------------------- 24------ 322-630
Andractim(Dihydrotestosteron)-------- 30-260----- 60-220
Andriol(Testosterone Undecanoate)---- 100------ 100
Androderm(Testosterone)--------------- 100------ 100
Androgel(Testosterone)------------------ 100------ 100
Boldabol(Boldenone Acetate)------------ 50------ 100
Cheque Drops(Mibolerone)-------------- 1,800------ 4,100
Danocrine(Danazol)---------------------- 37------ 125
Deca-Durabolin(Nandrolone Decanoate)-- 37------ 125
Deposterona(Testosterone Blend)------- 100------ 100
Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)----------- 40-60------ 90-210
Dimethyltrienolone------------------------ 10,000+----- 10,000+
Dinandrol(Nandrolone Blend)------------ 37------ 125
Durabolin(NPP)---------------------------- 37------ 125
Dynabol(Nandrolone Cypionate)--------- 37------ 125
Equipoise(Boldenone Undecylenate)----- 50------ 100
Esiclene(Formebolone)------------------- No Data Available
Genabol(Norbolethone)------------------- 17------ 350
Halotestin(Fluoxymesterone)------------ 850------ 1,900
Hydroxytestosterone--------------------- 25------ 65
Laurabolin(Nandrolone Laurate)--------- 37------ 125
Madol(Desoxymethyltestosterone)------ 187------ 1,200
Masteron(Drostanolone Propionate)----- 25-40------ 62-130
Megagrisevit-Mono(Clostebol Acetate)-- 25------ 46
MENT(Methylnortestosterone Acetate)------- 650------ 2,300
Mestanolone-------------------------------- 78-254------ 107
Methandriol(Mythelandrostenediol)------- 30-60------ 20-60
Methyl-1-Testosterone--------------------- 100-220------ 910-1,600
Methyldienolone---------------------------- 200-300------ 1,000
Methylhydroxynandrolone(MHN)---------- 281------ 1304
Methyltestosterone------------------------- 94-130------ 115-150
Metribolone(Methyltrienolone)------------- 6,000-7,000------ 12,000-30,000
Miotolan(Furazabol)------------------------- 73-94------ 270-330
Myagen(Bolasterone)----------------------- 300------ 575
Nilevar(Norethandrolone)------------------ 22-55------ 100-200
Omnadren(Testosterone Blend)----------- 100------ 100
Orabolin(Ethylestrenol)-------------------- 20-400------ 200-400
Oral Turinabol------------------------------ None------ 100+
Oranabol(Oxymesterone)------------------ 50------ 330
Orgasteron(Normethandrolone)----------- 325-580------ 110-125
Parabolan(Tren Hexahydrobenzycarbonate)- 500------ 500
Primobolan(Methenolone Acetate)---------- 44-57------ 88
Primobolan Depot(Methenolone Enanthate)- 44-57------ 88
Prostanozol------------------------------------n/a------n/a
Protabol(Thiomesterone)-------------------- 61------ 456
Proviron(Mesterolone)----------------------- 30-40------ 100-150
Sanabolicum(Nandrolone Cyclohexylpropionate)- 37------ 125
Steranabol Ritardo(Oxabolone Cypionate)-- 20-60------ 50-90
Superdrol(Methyldrostanolone)------------- 20------ 400
Sustanon 100 & 250-------------------------- 100------ 100
Synovex(Testosterone Propionate & Estradiol)- 100------ 100
Test 400---------------------------------------100------100
Test Enanthate/Cypionate/Propionate/Susp & Blends-100------ 100
THG(Tetrahydrogestrinone)------------------- No Data Available
Tren Acetate/Enanthate & Blends------------ 500------ 500
Winstrol(Stanozolol)---------------------------30------ 320
ProStanazolol________________ 7_____ 80
Halodrol_______________________ 0_____ 100
Havoc_____________________ 91______ 1200

Got 2 bottles of Havoc by RPN as we speak from the 2014 year..The red and black.One unopened.Strong stuff that I must need a AI.

Last edited:
Back