a good steroid and a good workout

fsanuts

I need a good steroid cycle with a good workout. I know my eating is right with so much protein shakes and bars and essential nutrients etc.
i tryed the 300 workout and lost some good weight now i need to get back up.

My thoughts for a first cycle were deca and stack it with test. But then wouldnt i need a post cycle?

stats?
post your diet on the diet forum and your workout on the trainig forum and we'l try to help,no one will build it for u .
drop the deca it's not for begginers
every steroid cycle got to have post cycle therapy (pct) or you'l lose all your gains and fuck up your hormonal system.

fsanuts said:
I need a good steroid cycle with a good workout. I know my eating is right with so much protein shakes and bars and essential nutrients etc.
i tryed the 300 workout and lost some good weight now i need to get back up.

My thoughts for a first cycle were deca and stack it with test. But then wouldnt i need a post cycle?
your gonna need a post cycle for ANY steroid cycle .
test only at 400-500 mg , preferablly test eth or cyp for 10 weeks . followed 2 weeks after your last injection with starting post cycle therapy (pct) [ post cycle ]

Read the first sticky on this forum... then..read a lot more and become much more familiar with AAS... from your lack of knowledge from your post.. I can tell you that you have no business messing with anabolics at this point in your life...these are powerful drugs that can do you harm if you don't know what you are doing... Trust me...leave them alone and read all you can before you make the plunge..

Good Luck

fsanuts said:
I know my eating is right with so much protein shakes and bars and essential nutrients etc.

Don't touch AAS. You need to research more. Go to the Diet Forum to start with.

Back