A HOW TO for: SERM’s, Aromatize inhibitors, Gyno and post cycle therapy (pct) *A must read*

Amazing write up....I only wish I had of stumbled across this a long time ago when I started researching aas's ect would have saved me a ton of digging and days of reading.

Great read! Really sets things straight. I've always done PCT's to the best of my knowledge. But now I know to do them properly and really take care of myself.

hey guys, during a cycle(600 mg test/week) do u think 25 mg Proviron/day it`s enough to keep the estrogen level down ?

I will list a few examples of AAS cycles with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT/SERM implemented:

1#
Wk1-12 500mg teste ew
Wk1-14 0.6mg e3d (2X a week) letro
Wk13-17 PCT clomid 50mg ed

Thanks for the post. If I wanted to swap in test c @400mg, and Anastrozole are they exact swaps for test e and letro?

Thanks for the post. If I wanted to swap in test c @400mg, and Anastrozole are they exact swaps for test e and letro?

dosing for test is the same not for Aromatase inhibitor (AI). dose would vary from ANA to letro, but you could use both mentioned as an alternative for sure.

great post juice, been reading loads and loads on here, wish id have looked here first would have saved me loads off time.

Is letro produced world wide as in uk it seems no one knows off it that ive spoken too, even the pros

paul

on a basic 500 mg p/w cycle whats a common dose of Aromasin? if used throughout as a precautionary axillary can it be used e3d like same day as pin ?

You would start the post cycle therapy (pct) depending on what release pattern the hormone has. not just the day after you stop.

there is alot of debat on which kind of post cycle therapy (pct) is best. but the basics are the same.
I rec HCG used at 500iu 2X a week for the last 4-6 weeks of cycle leading upto BUT NOT into post cycle therapy (pct).
then for post cycle therapy (pct) 1 or 2 serms. I feel 1 is enough for most post cycle therapy (pct).

hope that helps a bit. dr.scally is a good bro too.
Anyone know? Is subligual HCG any good? Like this:
hcgbuydirect.com/hcg-diet-programs/

great post juice, been reading loads and loads on here, wish id have looked here first would have saved me loads off time.

Is letro produced world wide as in uk it seems no one knows off it that ive spoken too, even the pros

paul

yes it is world wide, maybe goes by another name? " Letrozole (INN, trade name Femara) is an oral non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor for the treatment of hormonally-responsive breast cancer after surgery. "

on a basic 500 mg p/w cycle whats a common dose of Aromasin? if used throughout as a precautionary axillary can it be used e3d like same day as pin ?

for aromasin (stane) i would dose it eod- ed. for letro e3d-e4d .

for stane i would rec on a basic cycle 12.5mg eod, and if its not enough then ed. but eod 12.5mg works well for many.

Anyone know? Is subligual HCG any good? Like this:
hcgbuydirect.com/hcg-diet-programs/

its a scam!
ANY HCG for oral use is a SCAM!

it would be destroyed as soon as it hits stomach acid.
there is this new fad on HCG for fatloss and alot of scammers are selling "HCg" which is juts a blend of herbs or chemicals, but its NOT Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), shit it was evne on DR.Oz and even HE said the same thing.

avoid ANY HCG thats said its for oral use.

sorry man, wish it was that simple.

what if we are in week 7 of a 500mg/week test cycle and we now have lumps and puffiness. was using forma tanzol but now using letro as of today. how much should i take i heard start at .25 and ramp up to 2.5

what if we are in week 7 of a 500mg/week test cycle and we now have lumps and puffiness. was using forma tanzol but now using letro as of today. how much should i take i heard start at .25 and ramp up to 2.5

if you already got the gyno commign i would start higher then lower it.

start at 1.2mg eod for 3-4 weeks then drop it to 0.25mg eod and give it a few weeks to see how you are doing.

normally yes start at a low dose like 0.25mg eod-e3d and adjust as needed.

Back