A HOW TO for: SERM’s, Aromatize inhibitors, Gyno and post cycle therapy (pct) *A must read*

Been at The Game much longer than I care to admit BUT this was AWESOME !!!
Thank you for taking the time to compose this in simple terms.
Perfect and practical !!!!!

Wow! I've been reading here for years. This one post sums PCT up perfectly. Like others, I too will have to re-read it. I still don't know exactly what I'm doing (yet).
Thanks Juiced

Wow! I've been reading here for years. This one post sums post cycle therapy (pct) up perfectly. Like others, I too will have to re-read it. I still don't know exactly what I'm doing (yet).
Thanks Juiced

That's why they are stickies haha

I'll be getting some Aromasin on hand for my first cycle of testosterone enanthate at 500MG weekly. Should Aromasin be run during the whole cycle AND during PCT? Or just during PCT? I don't think I'm prone to gyno, but I'd rather not take any risks. I want those perfect, godlike looking pecs. And just to clarify, Aromasin can be run everyday?

Hey juiced_porkchop I can't pm yet so I'm posting here,

Back story : I'm 22 years old 220lbs with 12-14% bf....and got gyno a year ago from taking too many OTC test boosters n e blocks..no steroids or anything major ever...finally went to the doc and got prescribed 30 tablets of letrozole 2.5 mg. did my research and tapered my way up to 2.5 (.5,1.0,1.5,2.0) and have been on a full 2.5 a day for a little over 2 weeks.

Currently: very little change in my gyno lumps, and puffiness. Less sensitive though I must say. I still have my sex drive, and no joint or pains that are suppose to come with taking letro. I just want to ask everyones opinions about what to do. Mind you I'm going in law enforcement and can't take anything illegally received. Hence why I went to my doc for the letro and got prescribed it.

Would I stack nolvadex to block it from the breast tissue?

Thank you!

OP, I'm hoping you can share your opinion on something for me.

In the past, I had gyno, and had it operated on. It's since come back.... but only on one side. I'm looking at doing a cycle in the future, and have access to clomid. In the OP you mention taking it post cycle, but with my "disposition" towards gyno, what would ya think of my doing it during and post?

edit: I've re-read your write up on AIs... looks like I'll have to continue my hunt.

Last edited:
I'll be getting some Aromasin on hand for my first cycle of testosterone enanthate at 500MG weekly. Should Aromasin be run during the whole cycle AND during PCT? Or just during PCT? I don't think I'm prone to gyno, but I'd rather not take any risks. I want those perfect, godlike looking pecs. And just to clarify, Aromasin can be run everyday?

Run through whole cycle & through PCT at 12.5 eod.

Back