A liitle help with this cycle

hellion

Stats: 41 yrs old
6'5' 270 lbs
16% BF (calipers)

Started Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) 03/2013 test cyp 150 mg/week
Doc increased dose to 200 mg/week in 05/2013, since the increase I have been ripping fat off went from 275 lbs down to 270 lbs. Added deca 250 mg/week about six weeks prior for sore joints and feel great also got a liitle leaner.

I have an extra bottle of test cyp and was going to increase dose to 400mg/week, keep deca at 250 mg/week. I also have a bottle of EQ 200mg/ml. My question is there any benefit of adding EQ to this cycle at 200mg/week or should I save it for another time. I seem to respond well to low doses.

Some argue deca and EQ are the similar and its overkill and some argue EQ should harden up gains over 10 weeks. Any input would be great. thanks guys.

Hi Hellion,

1. If you're using deca for joints, there really is no need for more than 150mg/week. 250 is a cycle.
2. 200 mg of EQ will do absolutely nothing for you. Use that for squeaky door hinges, not worth injecting anyway.
3. Deca is in no way comparable to EQ, it is far far superior in many ways, rather.
4. Deca @ 300 to 400mg would make for a good cycle. 12 weeks minimum. You can do this on TRT.

Be sure to have Prami on hand and get blood work done so that you can adjust your blocker dose should you need to.

Best of luck.

Ive done deca and eq at the same time low dose and it worked well... EQ though has to be run for longer so 10 weeks wont cut it

Eq needs to be run at high doses for 16 + weeks to see any significant results. I agree with Austinite

Hellion just increase your test and add more deca if you can or you could just run 400mg test c and 250mg deca since its working well for you

Back