a lil help

J

jjeb33

aight where do u think i should add winstrolin on this cycle?
weeks 1-3 50 mg prop ed
weeks 1-10 500 mg enath
weeks 1-10 400 mg eq
weeks 2-8 75 mg fina ed
weeks 10-13 50mg prop ed
i was thinking the last six weeks of the cycle at 50 mg a day of thai Winstrol (winny) tabs bc i have some laying around

6'1 233 dropped from 244 about 15% bf. lifting for about 5 years. just started a new diet a month ago low carbs, med amount of fats and high protein. i have done two previous cycles. cycles was just enathate then fina/winny/sust. goal-put on lean muscle mass. oh and i am 19 and i started when i was 17 which was a mistake but i have researched and researched and have done a lot of learning from the board. this was the cycle that i was told would be good and have got all my gear and had some extra Winstrol (winny) so i thought i would throw it in to harden me up.

yea also have clomid, nolva on hand, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and thinking of gettin liquid letro

Ok......you know I think that you're too young, but that being said and the fact that you've already ventured into cycling, here's what I would suggest you do with the Winstrol (winny) if you insist on running it. The reason I say "insist", is because I really don't think you need it with that cycle.

Do 50 mg/day weeks 8-13

also, if it is your first time running Tren, you might want to consider cutting it back to 75 mg EOD instead of ED.

also...... I'd run the EQ longer than 10 weeks....maybe 12-14 weeks.
I'd rather save the 50mgs of prop at the beginning and add it to the prop at the end....so you're on 100mgs of prop at the end....and just start the tren(fina) on week one and run it to week seven. I would also frontload the enanthate the "first" week and run it as long as you run the EQ. you'd also have to start the prop on week 13 (after your eq and test). and I'd say to run the Winstrol (winny) @50mgs ed for the last 4 weeks.....no sense in pushing it to 6 IMO (6 is the longest I would recommend using)

but, it looks good. Good luck.

StoneColdNTO said:
Ok......you know I think that you're too young, but that being said and the fact that you've already ventured into cycling, here's what I would suggest you do with the Winstrol (winny) if you insist on running it. The reason I say "insist", is because I really don't think you need it with that cycle.

Do 50 mg/day weeks 8-13

also, if it is your first time running Tren, you might want to consider cutting it back to 75 mg EOD instead of ED.

I agree 100% with stonecold you're to young but what can U do now? i guess just cycle ........
Do what he said about the Winstrol (winny) 50mg ed is best the results will be good with that ammount....
Biotec....:)

Back