A little help with tren sides to those who have used...is this normal?

ddogg99

Im using OP megabol 300 test e/tren e/mast e and taking it 2x a week at 2cc... im on my 4 week and im getting serious cramping...calves are burning just walking normal...try to do shoulder day and my delt are on fire and so tight its hard to get through the hole routine without constantly trying to stretch them out cuz they feel like there so pumped up there gonna explode. is this normal? My strenght is crazy and i want to keep adding more weight but my muscles are so tight that i can barely get through one set without them feeling like i worked them out for hours.

also..i drink like 76 oz of water a day because i thought it might be from dehydration..but that doesnt seem to help

Cramps? Or Pumps? Big difference. Pumps are normal on Tren. Cramps you'll get on Tren if you're dehydrated, it'll take a couple days to hydrate back to a state where the cramps subside(I know this from experience. I woke up in the middle of the night with cramps in my calves so bad it almost brought me to tears. 76 oz is not near enough water. You need a gallon(130ish oz) off cycle and when running Tren you better add another half gallon to that. I have as much as 2 gallons on tren cycles at times.

Yes all normal sides for me. Back pumps so bad I couldn't deadlift, Feels like shoulders are tearing apart when in gym. surprised your not bitching about the lack of sleep and the Nasty feeling Tren gives you.

So your are doing 2cc's 2x week= 400mgs wk? I just finished a megabol300 cycle and I could hardly get through a workout the pump was so intense. I did suffer one or two leg cramps probably from dehydration. Add the 1000mgs taurine about an hour or two before your workout.

I'm 1/2 way through my first run of tren. An I've had some of every side trens got it bout drove nutts but Motha-Fuker tha fuckin gains. Tha god damn gains. Strength size hardness r what's really nutts

Your describing pumps not cramps. Agree with wacey 76oz not enough though you should consume at least a gallon

Usually around 2 gallons a day min for me especially when I'm running tren or I feel like shit. Even worse when I work in Mexico like I am now or southern states during the summer. Rule of thumb - drink till you piss evian lol

Back