A need test 250 cycle only

goreman84

Hey im 20 and i have a bottle of test 250. I wanna start a test only cycle, i would like to know from those who have done it if they got any good results. And what supplements should i take on the side to reduce water retention. I really hate water retention in the face is there any supplements i should use to lower the chances of water retention and or any supplements to better my use of test 250. I also could really use some help on how i should cycle my use of test. Thanks everyone for your help!!!

Last edited:
Height? Weight? Training experience? Body fat? Gains made during your training? Calories consumed per day? Why do you believe you need to run a cycle now? Have your gains ceased? If so, how long ago, etc.?

my height is 5 11 and weight is 175. Traing experience is 4 years and i dont know my body fat. I made about 35 to 40 pounds naturally. I know now i have totally hit my peak at least for awhile. Im totally ready to start taking aas. I would really appreciate it if one of you guys could give me a cycle and some tips to help better my use of test 250. I have a bottle of deca to but me and my friend are going to split, either i can use deca only or test 250 but i cant use both. So with all that said which Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) should i take and some tips on how to cycle it and any supplements to help better my use of one of the aas. Thanks alot guys

You'll get great gains off 250 mgs a wk. Simply take a shot once a wk. Is it Sostenon or enanthate?From the sound of it....test 250 is a Mexican blend of 4 types of test. What is the brand?
Do you have HCG?
What are your post cycle plans (PCT)

Last edited:
20 years old and 175lbs.. I would look more towards changing your diet and training routine, for you should have a lot more natural potential left. Hell at least research more before you go to sticking...

Hey gator thats thing i dont really know what other supplements i need to take with my test 250 or deca only cycle. I was hoping someone can tell me what they used when they did a cycle of test 250 or deca. Im still deciding on weather or not i should do a deca only cycle or a test 250 only cycle. I cant stack because one is going to my friend. So i should probably pick. Well please help if u can man thanks alot bro

All the questions you are asking are EXTREMELY BASIC questions that anyone doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) should know easily. You need to do several more months of research before you go injecting shit that YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT into your body.

Research more...

CaptAmera9 said:
20 years old and 175lbs.. I would look more towards changing your diet and training routine, for you should have a lot more natural potential left. Hell at least research more before you go to sticking...

CaptAmera9: This dude's got the gear and he is already psyched about it; slowing his momentum now is not even an option!

UNC_ChapelHill said:
CaptAmera9: This dude's got the gear and he is already psyched about it; slowing his momentum now is not even an option!
He needs to eat better or his gains, cycle or not, will be severely limited.

And I would be surprised if his training routine sucks, too.

Sounds basic but ya gotta eat and eat big. Lots of steak is always a plus and get a good weight gainer. Dont let the weight gainer take the place of ANY meal.Lasagna....spaghetti w/ a shitload of ground round or ground chuck. Lots of chicken breast too. Make sure you get lots of clean vegetables as well. Steam or boil your broccoli and Cauliflower. Add salt to em and eat. Salt IMO is good for ya because itll help retain water which is size and strength.

Ive heard Nlarge is a good brand.

If you have your mind made up do the Test.

Gator

Last edited:
Back