A-Rod Suspension Points to Increasing Angst Over Steroids

The System

Administrator
A-Rod Suspension Points to Increasing Angst Over Steroids
Posted on 2013-08-12 15:11:53

MLB Commissioner Bud Selig didn't follow through with his threat to ban Yankee's third baseman Alex Rodriguez from baseball for life, but his 211 game suspension without pay is certainly the most severe punishment ever sought by baseball for doping allegations...

Read A-Rod Suspension Points to Increasing Angst Over Steroids

Please feel free to discuss this blog post here on the Steroidology forum.

Let.
Them.
Use.
Whatever.
They.
Want.

Seriously, I'm getting sick of these holier-than-thou types thinking that by punishing one or two athletes that get caught they are somehow improving a sport. Winners do what it takes to keep winning; legal or not. Heaven forbid an athlete is taking a substance to prevent injury in an occupation that promotes tissue damage such as sports. Might as well ban food as that is used to promote muscle growth and energy stores.

They need to seriously wake up and smell the new millennium.

My .02c :)

Baseball is boring to me, the only time I really watched baseball since I was a kid was when they were hitting 60 home runs a year. I say let them do it, baseball needs it.

Stealing halfwits .02c haha

I enjoy watching hitters blast 60+ home runs a year and measuring 500+ feet and love watching pitcher be able to throw 100mph fastballs for 8-9 innings. These guys are making stupid money to be the best athlete/performers they can be so.... Let them use whatever the fuck..., they wanna use

I enjoy watching hitters blast 60+ home runs a year and measuring 500+ feet and love watching pitcher be able to throw 100mph fastballs for 8-9 innings. These guys are making stupid money to be the best athlete/performers they can be so.... Let them use whatever the fuck..., they wanna use

I agree! Now A-Rod isn't my boy but dude never tested positive by any MLB drug test!! WTF..

Back