AAS and Blood presure meds?

biggiepauls

I have been lurking here for about a year. I read alot, but have only posted at Superior Muscle. I wanted to post this question here for some different feedback.

I have been using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for 3+ years. I stay on pretty much year round, with a few breaks here and there. I use mostly test, stacked w/ one other thing at a time, like EQ, Decca, Tren..etc.

Here is the deal. i don't want to come off, but was at my Doc 4 a check up the other day, and my blood pressure was... 160/120. he was pretty worried. I know it's from the juice, rather than natural hypertension. I don't want to have a heart attack or stroke or something, so I have been a little freked out for a few days.

Could I use some blood pressure meds to help control this or not? Is this tottaly normal, is it really that dangerous? I am in great shape, don't drink booze or use any rec drugs....just aas. I do smoke a few cig's here and there though.

Just a little concerned. Thanks for your help.

stats: 30yrs, 6'1, 250lbs, 15% bf... (bulking diet right now)

current cycle: Aratest 2500 - 1.5cc's eod 1500mg's wk
QV Decca 300 - 900mg's wk
Serostim - 3iu's ed

high blood pressure is nothing to fuck with bro-- its called the silent killer

heed your doc's warning -- your doses are pretty high and with that comes more sides --

i would come off and get your bp under control -- your health needs to come first

then i would rethink the dose amounts

Thanks for the feedback. I am gonna back down to 1000mg aratrst and 600 decca a week. I was wrong my bp was 160/100. I know that that is not much better. My question was though....Can I use blood pressure meds while on aas? Hypertension runs in my family. My dad has been on meds since he was my age. And I think I am always gonna have this problem. I want to know if there is a way to controll healthy bp levels while using aas.

biggiepauls said:
Thanks for the feedback. I am gonna back down to 1000mg aratrst and 600 decca a week. I was wrong my bp was 160/100. I know that that is not much better. My question was though....Can I use blood pressure meds while on aas? Hypertension runs in my family. My dad has been on meds since he was my age. And I think I am always gonna have this problem. I want to know if there is a way to controll healthy bp levels while using aas.
If you want to stay on year round bro, your gonna have to drop the dosage even more and then recheck your BP, especially if it runs in your family. I would cut the test to 500mg/wk and the Deca to 400mg/wk and see how that works.

As far as the BP medicine while juicing, I'm not real sure if that's a good idea or not. Maybe one of the other bros with more experience can chime in.

Good luck.

AAS and Blood Pressure Meds

I am 6' 2 1/2 " and weigh 250. Been working out like a feind for 25 years and am 50 years old. I use even more gear than you and by blood pressure is 70 / 90 ! Before I used gear ( started 4 years ago off and on ) and did allot of cardio my bp was 50 /70 ! My doctor was really shocked at how low it was. He thought I had lukemia ! Of coarse I don't.

biggiepauls said:
I have been lurking here for about a year. I read alot, but have only posted at Superior Muscle. I wanted to post this question here for some different feedback.

I have been using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for 3+ years. I stay on pretty much year round, with a few breaks here and there. I use mostly test, stacked w/ one other thing at a time, like EQ, Decca, Tren..etc.

Here is the deal. i don't want to come off, but was at my Doc 4 a check up the other day, and my blood pressure was... 160/120. he was pretty worried. I know it's from the juice, rather than natural hypertension. I don't want to have a heart attack or stroke or something, so I have been a little freked out for a few days.

Could I use some blood pressure meds to help control this or not? Is this tottaly normal, is it really that dangerous? I am in great shape, don't drink booze or use any rec drugs....just aas. I do smoke a few cig's here and there though.

Just a little concerned. Thanks for your help.

stats: 30yrs, 6'1, 250lbs, 15% bf... (bulking diet right now)

current cycle: Aratest 2500 - 1.5cc's eod 1500mg's wk
QV Decca 300 - 900mg's wk
Serostim - 3iu's ed

Yeah, Im curious about this too. I take blood pressure med's but my dose of test is 500mg a week and that's it. I think you can take them. I forget asking this ? here before. I also take klonopins because hypertension run's throughout my whole family. The guy's on here said the klonopins were fine so Im sure the BP med's are too. Shit you would think it's better to take them then get a stroke right?

Back