AAS and CUMING FAST - anyone else?

SoHo

[gill]
okay so i haven't had a steady girlfriend since.. ever. that means unsteady sex

6 months ago i started seriously dating a girl who was my sort of girlfriend of a year and a half

due to my AAS usage (which my girl does not know about), she knows that my dick is basically always 50% hard at all times. a few good kisses and i'm 100% ready.

then around a month ago i upped my dosages to 500 tren a week and 350 test a week, along with 50-75mg proviron a day. holy shit i feel like a walking dildo.

since i did that my sex drive is so high, not only do i cum in one minute, literally, i sometimes have to hit the bathroom at work during the day cause i'm just going nuts.

its gotten to the point where i need to jerk off before fucking my girlfriend in order to make the sex better for both of us, because when im with her i dont simply wanna get a nut and carry on with my day. i want to enjoy the sex.

i honestly think its the proviron since DHT increases sensitivity. i can be on only 500mg of test, and i will be super horny and ready to break my girlfriend at any time but i will still keep control. right now i cannot keep my control.

am i alone here? tips? tricks? etc etc

Premature ejaculation is often related to prolactin. Check your prolactin level as it may be too high.

It takes me forever to cum as I am having such frequent sex. You build up a "tolerance".

Spend more time going down on her, and since you can get off multiple times just hit it a couple times a night.

And drop the provi too, It does crazy shit to my libido as well.

If you wan ted to experiment there is a drug called dapox, or something like that. Its often mixed with boner pills and is to control premature ejac.

I had this issue also. Wasn't a terrible thing but it was frustrating. I was doing stuff in the morning with my wife, jacking it between then lunch we would go again then I would be ready by dinner. It was fun but my levels were a little high. Got it ironed out. Just get your levels checked and lower your dose a little if needed and have fun.

Here are a few things that help me perform longer and stronger.

First and foremost is standing up. If I'm not standing up forget I'm gunna cum on the second or third pump.

Second, height of the bed. If the bed isn't high enough off the ground and the pussy isn't in the right position for me to stand up straight and slip it in forget it.

Third thing is getting my dick sucked before the humping starts.

For whatever reason or reasons this makes a big difference in my performance is whatever.

Give it a shot, hope it works out for you :D

Ughhh, I can't believe I'm going to say this as I LOATHE the silly "NOFAP" nonsense, but it applies here. Masturbate LESS, or learn to slow things down. If you're constantly flogging the dolphin, you start to train yourself to ejaculate as quick as possible; potentially even while somewhat soft.

It takes some time, but you can actually train yourself to release on command (to an extent). I personally aim for at least one orgasm on her end before I allow myself the same. Going down on her, bringing toys into the mix, slowing down (Jackrabbit maneuver is no bueno), and taking your time all help. If that still doesn't do the trick, there are devices intended to slow things down such as rings and pressure bands that affix to certain parts of your anatomy. An old technique is to also have her firmly grip onto the scrotum and gently pull down - this will often slow things down for you.

I've obviously touched on quite a few different approaches, you just need to find one that really works. I do think that no matter which fits the bill, it does start with deprogramming your psyche into blasting off as fast as possible. She'll thank you for it. ;)

My .02c :)

i really appreciate the help guys. i've been doing some thinking though and ive come to the conclusion that it has to be the proviron and maybe its combination with the tren. because honestly my control is fine, and when i was doing test and masteron only i was fine. throw in the fucking proviron and tren and i get boners from hugging her i swear to god.

Ughhh, I can't believe I'm going to say this as I LOATHE the silly "NOFAP" nonsense, but it applies here. Masturbate LESS, or learn to slow things down. If you're constantly flogging the dolphin, you start to train yourself to ejaculate as quick as possible; potentially even while somewhat soft.
actually for me it was quite the opposite. a few years back to when i was around 17, when i started having sex, i was fapping so much and was so used to my hand that i literally could not orgasm from the sensation of a vagina. it would be so bad that i could pump away for 10-15 minutes and not even begin to feel an orgasm coming so i would actually fake it lolll

Last edited:
i really appreciate the help guys. i've been doing some thinking though and ive come to the conclusion that it has to be the proviron and maybe its combination with the tren. because honestly my control is fine, and when i was doing test and masteron only i was fine. throw in the fucking proviron and tren and i get boners from hugging her i swear to god.

actually for me it was quite the opposite. a few years back to when i was around 17, when i started having sex, i was fapping so much and was so used to my hand that i literally could not orgasm from the sensation of a vagina. it would be so bad that i could pump away for 10-15 minutes and not even begin to feel an orgasm coming so i would actually fake it lolll

Well.. 15 minutes might seem like a good go at it, but you probably weren't the only one faking. :spin:

Sorry, I really couldn't resist.

Of course I'm a pervert 9'er, thought that was old news. :agreed:

Back