AAS and LIVER SUPPLEMENTS LOSE POTENCY URGENT PLEASE HELP!!!

two-phase

Hello guys. I'm not sure if this is true and that is why i would like it verified.
I have taken steroids in the past and not paid much attention to my liver. I have recently had a big scare because my friend who roids with me was taken to the hospital after taken too much anadrol. IT WAS REALLY SCARY MAN. He looked all yellow and sick. He has also lost a shit load of weight lying in hospital and has permanent damage to his liver.

I am planning on JUICING again soon but this has scared me. I am planning on taking 3-4gram NAC ED, MILK THISTLE 3000mg tablet each day, and also REDUCED glutathion 500mg every day along with my cycle.

My cycle consists of TEST ENANTHATE, DECA, PROVIRON, WINSTROL AND ALSO CLENBUTEROL. The only liver toxic compound i am running AS FAR AS I KNOW is the winstrol.

I read a while ago that if you run too many liver support supplements while on cycle you can reduce the potency of the steroids that you are taking.

IS THIS TRUE? ALSO AM I TAKING TOO MUCH AND WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS SUGGEST?

Sorry for all the questions, just had a real big shock and wake up call.
Your help is much appreciated. If you need any more info let me know guys
Thank You

Sorry to hear that dude, sounds like his liver went into shock/shut down. I dont think youre going to do any harm to your liver taking all those supplements but taking NAC and glutathione at the same time is redundant imo. As far as potency, i dont know. I know using too many ancilarties have affected some peoples gains, i have never found this in my own personal experience, but i always shoot for the least possible dose of everything. what was he taking?

My mate was taking 200mg of anadrol per day (4 tablets) for 8 weeks. he went massive, i mean really huge but then the other day at gym he was saying he is feeling sick and we had started to notice his skin was yellower than before. It had been like that for a while but we never thought anything of it. Then he kinda collapsed so i rushed him to hospital and he has been there for a week. THAT IS SCARY SHIT BRO BELIEVE ME. I COULDNT STOP SHAKING. ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS TOO.

One thing i dont understand from your post what do you mean taking NAC and gluathione is redundant? Dont really understand what you mean. let me know
thanks

Taking 200mg a day of drol, wtf did he think was going to happen? Taking glutathione by itself wont raise your glutathione levels, NAC does, so why take the glutathione?

Im not sure. I just thought it would be better to take glutathione as this is what NAC is converted into. Do you think i should just take the NAC by itself?

My mate was taking 200mg of anadrol per day (4 tablets) for 8 weeks. he went massive, i mean really huge but then the other day at gym he was saying he is feeling sick and we had started to notice his skin was yellower than before.

I started to feel my liver warning me, don't know how he thought nothing of classic liver failure warning symptoms - thats not a good sign (doing anything for gains). My liver values were 25% over high normal from the barrage of crap I was running through me.

I take NAC and also liver tablets.

200mg anadrol during 8 weeks.. its like he was planning to end at the hospital for PCT

after how many days of cycle did this happen?

Sorry to hear about your mate... not good. 200mg's daily of Anadrol is not a smart move so hopefully someone else will learn from his unfortunate experience. I hope he makes a full a recovery.
Milk thistle should be fine with that stack... but why are you taking a mass stack like Test/Deca and throwing in Winstrol (winny) and Clenbuterol?? Not that it can't be done, just curious...

Yikes.... SImilar thing happened to me... I was on d-bol @ 50mgs a day for over 10 weeks, Big time newb mistake, I was told that it would be fine.... anyways I ended up sick as fuck shittin my brains out, and in the ER getting fluids. They freaked out at my liver values and said I had hepatitis. Hepa means liver and titis means inflamed. I thought I had a freakin disease! I followed up with my primary care a few weeks later cause it takes a bit for the Hepa screen to come back to see if you've got A,B, or C.
He said that they had all come back clean and didnt know why they had been so high? I knew it was from the d-bol but wasnt about to tell him.

Back