Aborted Anavar (var) cycle..what about post cycle therapy (pct) ?

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Aborted Var cycle..what about PCT ?

Hey Guys

I've had to abort my 6 week Var cycle, 50mg ED due to high BP. I had planned for a 6 week cycle so now am confused as to what my post cycle therapy (pct) should be. I have 60x20mg Nolva.

I've gained 8 clean lbs on this 2week cycle even losing some fat of my mid section.... so want to hang onto as much muscle as I can...if that's possible ?

if you're worried run nolva 40mg ed 2 weeks should do you ok... or run a standard post cycle therapy (pct) if you want

2 weeks 40mg nolva ed
2 weeks 20mg nolva ed

crushershockey said:
if you're worried run nolva 40mg ed 2 weeks should do you ok... or run a standard post cycle therapy (pct) if you want

2 weeks 40mg nolva ed
2 weeks 20mg nolva ed

That's what I would do.

BP is always a little high 130/80 after about a week it started to climb and at week 2 was hitting 150/110, my hands were swollen, face swollen and heart felt like it was going to explode!

I was allready on garlic tabs, and BP friendly fruit drinks, doing 30 mins cardio 3 times a week.

Are there any other meds I can take ? I was previously on spirotone ( aldertone) but didn't want to take any as I've heard this will block test and lower gains.

Does var actually cause water retension, ? I look much tighter then normal all over, 6 pack is showing...my muscles actually feel dryer if that makes any sense

No, in most guys it doesn't. I'm just wondering what would have caused your swollen hands and face if anavar is the only thing you were taking.

Aboot said:
No, in most guys it doesn't. I'm just wondering what would have caused your swollen hands and face if anavar is the only thing you were taking.

Are you thinking he's got scammed on his Var.....maybe D-Bol got subbed or something ?

StoneColdNTO said:
Are you thinking he's got scammed on his Var.....maybe D-Bol got subbed or something ?

That would make more sense to me then some dude blowing up and retaining a ton on water on girl steroi...er, anavar.

girl steroi... :D ha ha

My source was rock solid, I also performed a melting point test and plus my farts stank real bad ( appparantly a side effect)

I've always had high BP so I wasn't surprised it raised whilst on var, just a pissa it went so high...are there any meds i can take to help lower this ? I've tried spiro but that blocks gains.

Aboot said:
That would make more sense to me then some dude blowing up and retaining a ton on water on girl steroi...er, anavar.
"girl steroi...er, anavar"?...Meeow! :gay2: ...Aboot, are we going all Diva here? :spank: Estrogen levels up? Clomid in the bloodstream? Play nice now! :nono: :laugh: :laugh: :D

Bro I'm the same way and starting to find out that so are many others. I have high BP as well and I have water retention no mater what I use. I blow up on 200mg of EQ.....YA go figure. The only thing I dont gain any water on is masteron, I take it with everything. Maybe its just me but I have started taking a 500mg Niacin pill once a day and it has lowered my BP a bit. Just a thought.

Back