Aborting a Cycle - First week, PCT?

Creanetics

So for multiple reasons I regret starting the cycle, I want out, now the question would be.. Do I need a PCT?

Three days in..

One injection of 250mg Test-E + 150mg Deca
1x 350iu HCG
3x 40mg Dianabol
3x 12,5mg Aromasin

Done all sorts of bloodwork recently but would have to retake those.. Shutdown is inevitable I assume?
If anyone is willing to help, what kind of PCT would you recommend?

Clomid/Nolva/Caber you name it.. all is on hand. Thanks!

Wait 2 weeks and do
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

That would be your judgement call. Some may say pct is not necessary. Taken into consideration that you did use dbol too with the test and deca, it might not be a bad idea. See if you can get bloodwork done in a week or so to check levels. I personally don't see much happening with the lil amount of test and deca. If you do decide to run pct, you can use hcg @250 iu's twice a week up to pct. I would suggest just to get bloodwork and see how things are...

Yep he about covered it idk about that high of a dose of nolva and clomid though wasn't on that long 25 should suffice but I guess just in case.

You would probably be fine just riding it out, if you have PCT on hand a very light dose of PCT would not hurt. I'd take half a normal pct and only for a couple weeks.

You would probably be fine just riding it out, if you have PCT on hand a very light dose of PCT would not hurt. I'd take half a normal pct and only for a couple weeks.

Why only half if your going to do it? In theory, shut down is shut down so why half ass pct if your going to do it?

If you're scared and don't want to do blood work then just run a standard pct. Bros listed examples above. Use as much or as little as you are comfortable with. I have 50mg tabs of clomid and I like 25 per day, I just split them in half. Works GREAT for me. Do whatever you are comfortable with........but as some point bloodwork will be necessary if you want to make sure.

Sounds like you invested a lot of time , effort, and money into starting this cycle. Do you mind listing the reasons you wanted to bail out? Just curious. Plus if there is a physical reason it might help folks give you better advice on what steps to take next.

Oh shit!!!!! I just realized this thread is old as shit!!! Lol
This guy has probably done 15 cycles by now. Haahahahaha

should be easy to do, and be succesfull in all aspects for worthwhile gains to retain.
the trick is retaining the gains with a well balanced training and diet routine.

These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out. Just click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 60% discount just type "Beligas60". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!
The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/worldofroids.to

Back