Aborting cycle! post cycle therapy (pct) after 10 days test e?

Thanks for your help Bigherm. We also had Aromasin on hand for Aromatase inhibitor (AI) just in case. All was planned for except this infection/reaction/whatever this was.

BTW, I spoke with a source who told me that Biotech Pharmaclinico does in fact use Ethyl Oleate. I've been doing a lot of reading and his reaction sounds a lot like an EO intolerance/allergy. Anyone have experience with this?

I have herd of this issue before.
I dont think I have had EO before, but I have herd of some having issues with it.

Right now i just started up a blend of: 250mgteste/150mgtrene per 1ml and the oil is VERY thin so I wonder if this is EO or just the same thine oil as before ( thin type sort of coconut oil) .
anyway no issue for me yet.

maybe he can re-filter through a STERIL whatman filter. or even you use it if you dont have an EO issue (not from bottle he used already you can get HIV and other stuff)

I have herd of this issue before.
I dont think I have had EO before, but I have herd of some having issues with it.

Right now i just started up a blend of: 250mgteste/150mgtrene per 1ml and the oil is VERY thin so I wonder if this is EO or just the same thine oil as before ( thin type sort of coconut oil) .
anyway no issue for me yet.

maybe he can re-filter through a STERIL whatman filter. or even you use it if you dont have an EO issue (not from bottle he used already you can get HIV and other stuff)

I guess we'll know soon enough once I start. We have our own separate stuff. I plan on filtering before starting as well. Apparently EO is very thin, nearly clear with a yellow tint. I haven't heard back from the source yet whether all biotech products use EO or if it is 100% EO or a blend. Will post up once I hear back.

I guess we'll know soon enough once I start. We have our own separate stuff. I plan on filtering before starting as well. Apparently EO is very thin, nearly clear with a yellow tint. I haven't heard back from the source yet whether all biotech products use EO or if it is 100% EO or a blend. Will post up once I hear back.

So the source told me ALL Biotech Pharmaclinico products use EO (ethyl oleate) as their carrier. He did not specify if it was 100% EO or a mixture of EO and oil but this stuff is very thin so I suspect it's 100% EO.

So blood work 2 weeks and 2 days after last injection showed Total testosterone 160 ng/dL (range 348-1197), Estradiol 15.1 pg/mL (range 7.6-42.6), LH < 0.2 mIU/mL (range 1.7-8.6), and FSH < 0.2 mIU/mL (range 1.5-12.4). Also showed ALT 52 (range 0-40) and AST 75 (range 0-55) and BUN of 25 (range 8-19).

He had worked out really hard recently which might explain the mildly elevated AST/ALT but he was also taking multiple things that could increase them (a sulfa antibiotic, ephedra, and the test e). BUN is probably due to a very high protein diet.

SOOOO I guess the answer is that you are shut down effectively by 10 days of test e.

Back