About Blast and Cruise and Subcutaneous test injections

RamboTheDog

I have been reading alot about Cruising and keeping testosterone levels as stable as possible in order to keep the SHBG as low as possible and the best way for that to happen is to split your Cruise dosage in as many different days as possible so if you are taking 210 mg/week of test in your Cruise then you should take like 30mg/day of test for best results..

Anyway my doubt is about subcutaneous shots since i dont want to give IM test shots with 0.1cc of test lol.. I cant seem to find a right answer, some people say you CANT pin oil steroids like testosterone subcutaneously cuz its dangerous and you will end up in the hospital at the very least while others say its not only ok but its optimal for small pins like 0.1cc

So which one is the truth??

I dont wanna end up in the hospital or have a permanent oil lump under my abs skin

ty

One time as a newb I pinned some test into the fat on my ass instead of the muscle and I got a golf ball sized lump for like a week. Hurt pretty bad. It was 2 cc though.

One time as a newb I pinned some test into the fat on my ass instead of the muscle and I got a golf ball sized lump for like a week. Hurt pretty bad. It was 2 cc though.

Yeah, you don't want to be doing that. 0.6cc should be the max volume for sub q injections.

Guys do subq Test injections all the time for TRT. It works. Most prefer IM though.

Why do they prefer it? I would seriously consider doing this while on my trt.... I would def prefer going sub q because less scar tissue build up and what not. But if the effects of the test is weaker or something then I would not prefer it.

Why do they prefer it? I would seriously consider doing this while on my trt.... I would def prefer going sub q because less scar tissue build up and what not. But if the effects of the test is weaker or something then I would not prefer it.

The complaint I hear about most often is the lumps that can be left under the skin from the subq injection.

I don't know who told you that doing 30mg/d x 7 days is better than say 1-2 weekly injections but whoever did is essentially REALLY splitting hairs. It also depends what test you are using. Obviously test no ester or test prop need to be pinned ED or EOD but cyp and enan can be done 1x per week. It's a function of the ester and the resulting half life of the chain of carbon atoms in the ester.

I know a ton of people that cruise on 1-2 shots per week with long estered test. As far as subq I would not do it. I have seen people get poor results using it. The oil takes a long time to get to the receptors versus directly in the muscle. Also you do increase your chance for an infection.

Just my .02.

I don't know who told you that doing 30mg/d x 7 days is better than say 1-2 weekly injections but whoever did is essentially REALLY splitting hairs. It also depends what test you are using. Obviously test no ester or test prop need to be pinned ED or EOD but cyp and enan can be done 1x per week. It's a function of the ester and the resulting half life of the chain of carbon atoms in the ester.

I know a ton of people that cruise on 1-2 shots per week with long estered test. As far as subq I would not do it. I have seen people get poor results using it. The oil takes a long time to get to the receptors versus directly in the muscle. Also you do increase your chance for an infection.

Just my .02.

I use Sus250 which has 4 types of test in it

I live in brazil and we only have 2 Pharm grade tests: Sustanon250 and Cypionate and i preffer Sus250 even though it hurts alot the days after injection lol

:/

I started with subQ injections for TRT but switched to IM. I developed an itchy and slightly red reaction that would last about a week after injection. That means I always had a few itchy spots. I have no allergic reaction going IM. Also, there's no real advantage to daily subQ shots vs twice weekly IM injections.

If you only have the small lumps you can easily take care of it by massaging it for 30 seconds after the subQ injection. That makes the lumps go away completely but in my experience it needs to be done right after injection.

I started with subQ injections for TRT but switched to IM. I developed an itchy and slightly red reaction that would last about a week after injection. That means I always had a few itchy spots. I have no allergic reaction going IM. Also, there's no real advantage to daily subQ shots vs twice weekly IM injections.

If you only have the small lumps you can easily take care of it by massaging it for 30 seconds after the subQ injection. That makes the lumps go away completely but in my experience it needs to be done right after injection.

Hmm, I wanted to do Subcutaneous shots during my cruise cuz of scar tissues in my quads,glutes.. but from what u guys said here im not gonna do it.. too many risks lol

I'll just stick with IM shots and shoot many diff spots like pecs, lats, biceps, quads,glutes so no scar tissue builds up

I do sub-q injections with slin pins. Painless, all it leaves is a little red dot that goes away within a day... I just pin ED to reduce oil volume.

Back