?? about my first cycle

wrestler01

My stats are 5'9 180 11% bf training for 3.5 years.
I was thinking of running 4 weeks 20mg/day for 4 weeks.
My goals are to gain strength with not alot of body weight.

wrestler01 said:
My stats are 5'9 180 11% bf training for 3.5 years.
I was thinking of running 4 weeks 20mg/day for 4 weeks.
My goals are to gain strength with not alot of body weight.

bro....read what you wrote and think about what you left out. What kind of gear are you planning on taking? post cycle therapy (pct)? etc...?

you can have the rest of my shitty denkall oximetalon 75mg of pure unadulturated kife......

don't cycle... i started when i was 18.. ya i'm big for a 20 year old right now but i wish i woulda waited a while longer... do yourself a favor bro wait until your body has completely matured

crushershockey said:
don't cycle... i started when i was 18.. ya i'm big for a 20 year old right now but i wish i woulda waited a while longer... do yourself a favor bro wait until your body has completely matured

AMEN crusha, AMEN

Jeez wish I was 18 again, at your age you have extra natural growth hormone and test flowing in the body... it's like free cycles!

Infact your a little steroid making machine already...if ya don't want it can ya bottle up some of your blood up and send it to me!!

Don't cycle. You don't need it, and at that age, you don't want it.

I Say Test..start Off With 200mg Every Other Day......and The Enenthate..is Your Best Bet For Now..and A Good Diet.....im Pretty Sure All On This Thread Will Back Me Up On This

sean read what everyone else has written lol... if he were going to cycle at all it would be around 400-500mg/week of test e or c (2 shots a week) and run for 10 weeks... but i don't recomend that he run anything and so do a lot of other guys... like i said when i was 18 i started and i wish i had waitined until i was into my 20's...

Like everyone else said, you shouldn't cycle.

If you ARE going to do it anyways, do not do what you have posted above. It's not a well planned cycle which could be dangerous to your health and will not give you the gains that you want. If your still serious, someone here will give you a properly planned cycle with PCT.

Like they said though, wait man, it's not worth it at your age. You could go bald at 18!!!!

Back