About to start test/tren e cycle, I have a few questions..

You mad Bro

I am banned!
Previous cycles: Few prohormone cycles and 1 test e 12 week cycle at 500mg EW.

Stats: I'm 21 6"0 180 lbs 7% bf

I'm wanting to run test e for 12 or 16 weeks at 300mg EW and the tren e at 400mg EW for 7-8 weeks. I have test prop to kick start the cycle.

How much test prop do I need to inject for the equivalent of 300mg of test e?

How would I go about kick starting, whole thing is confusing with all the numbers and that, nomsayin lol, if someone can explain in detail would really help.

Can I draw the test and tren into same syringe and inject?

How often should I inject the tren e, twice a week?

Will I be ok with sides? I read a forum post earlier when I was researching about a guy having to go to hospital because of high blood pressure from 400mg of tren e a week and it's making me worry.

Inb4 if you have to ask you're not ready.

At 21 you are too young,bro for AAS.Tren is a powerful compound so do not mess with it yet.You can grow naturally for few more yeras.If you care about your health and don't want to mess up your body lift,eat and sleep for few more years and then start to think about AAS.Educate before medicate!!!

I'm wanting to run test e for 12 or 16 weeks at 300mg EW and the tren e at 400mg EW for 7-8 weeks. I have test prop to kick start the cycle.

How would I go about kick starting, whole thing is confusing with all the numbers and that, nomsayin lol, if someone can explain in detail would really help.

Will I be ok with sides? I read a forum post earlier when I was researching about a guy having to go to hospital because of high blood pressure from 400mg of tren e a week and it's making me worry.

That's debateable, I think I'm at a reasonable age, there's no going back since I've already cycled and I've got my test/tren for this cycle which I will use, I am educated, you can just never know too much I felt confident with my cycle a few weeks back but now I'm getting closer to starting I'm questioning myself more because I want it to run perfect, Even if I know the answers I want second opinions to make me feel more comfortable, make sense? Least you can do Is answer a fews questions bro....

Wow, this forum is dead today.

Test prop 50mg twice a week, along side of test e at 300mg a week then after 2 weeks stop injecting the test prop?

50mg twice a week would be near enough equivalent to 300mg of test e?

Tren e twice a week.

I can mix compounds?

Blood pressure wise and other side I should be ok? If not I'm fucked because it's a long ester?

Am I right?????????????

too young, no tren, and yes to most your questions. no to needing prop.

*ok so you fucked up so why look back? keep using steroid too young and mess up more development, if its not already done? thats your approch? just proves it to us... too young....

not recommending tren by all means exspecially for the lack of previous cycle's
fuck bro, 2nd cycle and fucking with tren lol, and bro, u should done some research on tren, a newbie starting tren should always start out with tren ace instead of tren e, "reason being", the shit is outta your system within days ( tren ace), composed to tren e a few weeks ( if sides get unbarable)

Last edited:
Mess up development? Aware me on the difference between me cycling now compared with me cycling at 25?

Bro people are just trying to help ya out here, as for people that have that aditude and go ahead with it and see them back in a few weeks posting " Help" tren sides are horrible" please help me lmao, never fails!

I've heard so many good things about Tren that's why I wanted to try it, I didn't want to just run another test cycle solo or with Dbol or something, haha.. You're right, I should of started with tren ace, but I hate pinning that's why I went with enanthate, I'm hoping I will be able to manage the sides, is blood pressure generally a problem with tren or should it be ok? I've ran m1t before at 30mg a day and got high blood pressure, which sucked because I couldn't even go fast during sex without getting an intense headache :D haha, if tren isn't as bad as m1t regarding blood pressure I know I'll be good?

fuck ya bro, tren raises your bp bro! thats why if sides get bad running tren a is better then tren e!
goodluck with your sex drive as well running tren higher then your test!

alot of people get bad sides from tren or high bp, depends if u can bare it or not bro
night sweats, insomnia, high bp, rage, those type of usual sides bro!
bp depends, everyone's body reacts diferent, so hard to get into bp here, but it does raise your bp quite abit

Cheers man, Blood pressure is the only issue I'm concerned about because that's life threatening, I'm sure the night sweats I'll tolerate and rage I can manage, I've never had a temper I'm quite a calm guy so I'll just keep telling myself It's all in my head.

Do you think I'd be best running this cycle at 300mg of tren e or do you think I'll be fine at 400mg?

did you do any research before buying this stuff? You need to search on this board and others to get and idea for the cycle. From the questions you ask your not ready for it.

Your too young to run a cycle bro. I know you want them gains so to speak but seriously your too young. Start out with the basics, great nutrition from a PROFESSIONAL and a good routine.

You may ask why and you may shrug your head hell now.. Well because Im sure for someone like you who wants those gains, you want the best results possible and to get that you need to have mastered the previous points. Why waste your money on gear if your nutrition sucks and your routine sucks?

The first thing you stated is that you are educated. If you need to ask these, what I deem to be extremely basic, questions then you my friend are not educated. You're 21. Fuck gear. Lift heavy and eat big.

man 7% body fat?? youre too young to be messing with steroids, youre gonna fuck yourself up for life. do some more reading at least.

Back