ABURAIHAN TEST E! fake or real with PICS

ybjls4

SYDNEY
Picked up 20ml of aburaihan labled test enanthate in the normal 1ml vials. Looked pretty legit and all. passes basic tests i.e. all writing cannot be rubbed off other than the exp and mfg.

Only thing which concerns me is that the batches are all over the place. exp dates do not rule them out as being fakes though. batch no. 7022 2008-2013, batch no. 8022 2009-1014. some have duplicate batch numbers others are in between.

All have the black dots with scores directly underneath

Started my first week with a front load 1ml monday another ml thurs. What concerns me is that I'm getting alot more pain than i thought i'd have from aburaihan gear. From what ive read they are supposed to be pretty pain free even when compared to all test e which are relatively painless.

Pain from first monday injection peaked yday on thurs when i went to do my 2nd injection. I was expecting alot less pain so not sure if its a fake with propianate in it or I've injected somehow wrongly

My mate has picked up before from other sources and i can see the difference light and day (anything from printed exp and batch no., yellow bottles(not the orange one from older batches) and dodgy writing scarping off.

Just hoping you guys could give the good2go and if so clarify why im getting these pains.

sorry about the bad pics

cant really say from your pics. sorry. try dropping the an emal and sking the company give them the batch numbers. they will tell you.

is this your first cycle? if so its normal for it too hurt, virgin muscle always hurts the first few times no matter what you take, anyway its way to hard to tell if there real or not mate, you'll know by the 4 5th week
just keep doing what your doing

thanks guys

Think i found the problem as i was injecting slightly too much to the centre muscle of my quads

did my 3rd shot into the right quad again this monday and the sight is starting to swell and is hurting again.

is there a problem with the gear if its causing swelling?

i found my abu to be very smooth. are you using a diff pin to draw with. are you moving the pin around while injecting. (shaking) are you pinning to fast? just some ? for ya

pinning as in pushing the plunger?? if so i might try slowing abit down and yes i am using seperate needles to draw and inject. do them myself so dont think too much shaking

btw its slight but hard swelling but its mostly the pain im worried about

needle is 23g 1 1/4 tw (0.6mm x 32mm)

Why are you injecting it in the Quad ? Glutes are the best place to take it imo. There are very little veins to worry about. Not just that. You're probably sensitive to that gear/oil. I had Sus 250 onces that nearly crippled me for a month. I added some Test E (the one you have) to it and it was fine after that.I would try to do the same with that stuff and mix it with another complimenting compound. Maybe Sustanon or Deca : )

Even if you had shaky hands and twiched it a bit, you wouldn't have that kind of swelling and pain for many days after. Heating it up and trying to baby it is not going to change anything. You need to delute it with another oily compound. Let us know how it turns out...

Last edited:
What you did is not a front load. It sounds like you don't have much experience with gear and it looks like that is what is causing you pain, lack of experience.

What you did is not a front load. It sounds like you don't have much experience with gear and it looks like that is what is causing you pain, lack of experience.

"It sounds like you don't have much experience" yes mate hence the "FIRST WEEK" but thanks for the clarification.

Ok so it must be something im doing wrong however surely lack of experience does not cause pain in itself. If your going to make a comment I've gone into detail with the method, you sound like you've got an extensive knowledge of the gear so please specify exactly what is causing it.

In regard to frontload. Its 1ml a week that Iam doing and as a frontload done 2ml in the first.

I read this is fine in multiple articles as a frontload. So this is wrong?

In regard to frontload. Its 1ml a week that Iam doing and as a frontload done 2ml in the first.

I read this is fine in multiple articles as a frontload. So this is wrong?

Yes you are right, but 2ml a wk should be your normal dose and you would do 4 ml a wk first.

1 ml is a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose

"It sounds like you don't have much experience" yes mate hence the "FIRST WEEK" but thanks for the clarification.

Ok so it must be something im doing wrong however surely lack of experience does not cause pain in itself. If your going to make a comment I've gone into detail with the method, you sound like you've got an extensive knowledge of the gear so please specify exactly what is causing it.

Have you ever inject your quads before? Sounds like you're not hitting the right spot.

500mg test a week is the most basic beginners cycle.

2ml a week minimum for results??

So you think this is optimal in regards to results vs sides?

the first two i know wee off because the pain was exclusively in the middle muscle of my thigh

second one seems to have gone in the right place as i feel it more to the right however it feels as though the pain goes down to my knee.

2ml a week minimum for results??

So you think this is optimal in regards to results vs sides?

the first two i know wee off because the pain was exclusively in the middle muscle of my thigh

second one seems to have gone in the right place as i feel it more to the right however it feels as though the pain goes down to my knee.

I'm sure you'll gain something with 1cc a wk, but if you want to do it right and get the most out if it then 2cc's would be much better. 500mg a week isn't going to cause any major sides. It's all up to you.

Sounds like you might of hit a nerve if the pain is going to your need. Do you have any redness and is the area you injected hot? Why don't you try your glutes?

will try my glutes now but it scared because of the ciadic nerve stuff going round especially cos im injecting myself

Back