accutane doesnt seem to be working

Keeper of Chaos

i came off a cycle and started to break out. got some accutane by Huapont green and yellow capsule. I started to take it and have been using for about two weeks, in my past experiences I have found that accutane instantly dries me out.

now i checked inside the capsule and it is legit isoteronin bc I used to get the powder. also this is a reseller for revol labs who is a local friend so I know he deals with many many sources that are legit. i just oredred some from a rearsch chem site so i will have to compare. also i am using 40 mg a day.

i have searched for the company and it is a small company based out of china. possible potency issue?

sometimes it will take longer for this stuff to work. Especially when pumping yourself full of test. Some people see no results for a few months, in rare cases it takes longer. It is possible the stuff is fake, but if your lips are dry then you know for sure that its legit.

Man I took some accutane and was pissed because my knuckles were cracking my lips were bleeding, and I still had acne....... then like two months after I stopped taking it, it cleared up. and to this day I have never had it as bad as I used to. just food for thought

Man I took some accutane and was pissed because my knuckles were cracking my lips were bleeding, and I still had acne....... then like two months after I stopped taking it, it cleared up. and to this day I have never had it as bad as I used to. just food for thought

what were you dosing bro?

if im not mistaken 10-20mg a day.
it was ROACCUTAN 10 MG gel caps

thanks for clarifying that. then you can imagine what 40mg can do.

I get pretty bad acne on shoulders and upper back on cycle and take 10mg of accutane. it solves the problem like it never existed. and on non cycle days i usually take 5mg daily and it keeps my face clear.
i get zero sides.

You're breaking out because you are estrogen dominant at the moment from coming off your cycle. Keep your estrogen in check and you'll keep the acne down. Use aromasin along with your PCT.

you need to take it with a fatty meals for it to be absorbed properly. It is in all the literature, maybe that is why it is dissolved in oil in Ro/accutance. The powder might need more fat.

It will take time for it to kick in. First it'll get worse and then it goes away. Just be patient.

you need to take it with a fatty meals for it to be absorbed properly. It is in all the literature, maybe that is why it is dissolved in oil in Ro/accutance. The powder might need more fat.

yea the thought crossed my mind. i added more fats in via efas but i guess i will have to wait until i take it at the same time.

really i thought it was your mom spitting my loads in your food again. And Florida is a great location.

Last edited:
i came off a cycle and started to break out. got some accutane by Huapont green and yellow capsule. I started to take it and have been using for about two weeks, in my past experiences I have found that accutane instantly dries me out.

now i checked inside the capsule and it is legit isoteronin bc I used to get the powder. also this is a reseller for revol labs who is a local friend so I know he deals with many many sources that are legit. i just oredred some from a rearsch chem site so i will have to compare. also i am using 40 mg a day.

i have searched for the company and it is a small company based out of china. possible potency issue?

I see that this post is very old lol..but im going to answer it anyway... Accutane is NOT supposed to cure your acne right away I don't care what anyone says. A MINIMUM of 5-6 months is supposed to be used to clear not only your existing acne, but future acne as well. One 6 month cycle of accutane can clear up your acne for GOOD. As for dosage, most people start with 20mg a day for a few weeks/months and then up it to 40mg, but I've seen people on as much as 80mg a day... Make sure you've got enough chap stick once on accutane!! :)

Usually accutane takes a few months to start seeing results - around 3 to START seeing results. 6 months to be clear, depending on how bad you are.

The second or third time around I find results much faster, mind you of course my acne is less severe. As for dosage, well it took 80mg/day to clear me at my worst - and that was doctor prescribed. I don't need that now, but dosage really depends on severity.

And the reason you didnt get this through a doc? If its a legal product why not take the safe route. Then again if you dont have insurance i guess this might be a mute point.

Back