acne????

ftw666

in the middle of a sus and fina cycle and starting to breake out bad is there anything i can take or do to control this ?

Courtesy of a good bro on MT:

I got quite a bad little outbreak of acne from the Winstrol (winny) I am running, I used the following regime to stamp it out quickly.

Hot bath, wash face and body with Cidal natural antibacterial soap with grapefruit extract. (available from boots for a £1 a bar).

After bath apply a pea sized amount of 100% pure aloe vera gel. Stuff that is green comes in a big bottle, can be found with the sun tan lotion.

2.5 grams of holland and Barret timed release pantothenic acid. Split dose.

Sunbed for 12 mins twice a week.

Hot shower in evening, wash face and body with Cidal antibacterial soap.

Before bed, clean face with cotton pads and surgical spirit. I made sure to really soak any bad spot patches.

The above routine has worked really well, if you feel you are drying out too much you could add an extra aloe vera session before bed.

However, bare in mind this is only going to help, its not going to cure androgen induced acne, this comes from the inside (sebaceous Gland) not from anything on the skin.

Search here on B5 aka pantothenic acid, I ran it 3x a day for 12 grams total, it helped but while on cycle my acne only got worse.

Accutane was the only thing strong enough to overpower the sides from test, but I am off the test now to clear up for good because accutane has some nasty sides and you get tired of them.

B5 was side-free for me.

I had the real bad acne also on tren. I took pantothenic acid and it did not do shit for me. I went to the doctor and he gave me antibiotics and it has cleared up pretty good now, except for the ugly scars which I am hoping the tanning bed will hide.

I forgot about antibiotics, that is a step before accutane since some docs dont like prescribing it if they dont have to.

Mudge said:
I forgot about antibiotics, that is a step before accutane since some docs dont like prescribing it if they dont have to.
My doc put me on minocycline, and told me if it didnt work he'd "resort" to accutane.

Back