add anadrol or not???

thrustn

what do you guys think about adding anadrol at 75mg/day starting 7th wk, then 150mg/day for 8th wk? the reason i ask is because my gains have stopped after the 4th wk. i know that most people start with abombs the first 2 to 3 wks to jump start their cycle. i just got these last weekend or i would have started my cycle with them. im taking super test250 @ 750mg/wk for 8 wks, im 5'9 @ 180lbs about 12%bf up 18lbs in 4 wks.

Yeah, it's really tough to answer questions like this without hearing stats, goals, age, # of cycles, etc...

Abombs... can really be used for either cutting or bulking -- the most common usage for them is to use for bulking -- but when used in conjunction with some tests or winstrol... they can be VERY effective for cutting... you're diet would have to be very strict... and a key point to know about using anadrol for cutting is that you can't go heavy... I have known about 3-4 guys who used anadrol in this manner and tore some muscle or tendon...

It is as if anadrol somehow weakens your shit up when you are on a cutting diet... most people don't encounter this, because they usually take anadrol for bulking... but, in essence... anadrol is great for vascularity and muscle hardness -- along with it's amazing muscle growth properties... make it also idea for cutting.

Now what are your goals? :)

C-ditty

thrustn said:
what do you guys think about adding anadrol at 75mg/day starting 7th wk, then 150mg/day for 8th wk? the reason i ask is because my gains have stopped after the 4th wk. i know that most people start with abombs the first 2 to 3 wks to jump start their cycle. i just got these last weekend or i would have started my cycle with them. im taking super test250 @ 750mg/wk for 8 wks, im 5'9 @ 180lbs about 12%bf up 18lbs in 4 wks.

I think 150mg/day is a bit too much just my 2 cents you could see some bad sides nosebleeds and high BP

thrustn said:
im trying to bulk up.

50mg of anadrol a day wouldn't be outrageous... you'd have to watch your blood levels, and your liver ... if you've done 3 cycles, you have enough "experience" in order to handle anadrol in my opinion...

C-ditty

the reason im wanting to do 75mg then 150mg the next wk is because i have denkall anadrol 75 and have heard that are way underdosed.

thrustn said:
the reason im wanting to do 75mg then 150mg the next wk is because i have denkall anadrol 75 and have heard that are way underdosed.

A friend of mine used Denkell's anadrol -- they are the company that owns QV -- and they worked like a Champ for him... he took one a day... so even if they were underdosed, they worked GREAT for him... he was amazingly vascular and ripped... I think 225 @ around 6%.

C-ditty

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I would recommmend saving the Anadrol for your next cycle and finish up your cycle as it is.

Probably the best advice... I don't like "throwing" cycles together as I go... nor do I ever suggest it...

It's all about timeframes... and aren't you already 2 weeks into your cycle?

C-ditty

Personally, "I" would use ABombs only as a last resort!!

I had a few bad responses after just 5 weeks at 50mgs EOD.(Blood Pressure,nosebleeds, bad headaches and liver/kidney pains)
There is too many better/safer gears out there.

BUT.......if insist....... Got to watch that BP and liver functions.

GOOD LUCK BRO!!!!!!:D

Citruscide said:
Probably the best advice... I don't like "throwing" cycles together as I go... nor do I ever suggest it...

It's all about timeframes... and aren't you already 2 weeks into your cycle?

C-ditty

If I read correctly, I think he is 4 weeks into his cycle. That's why I would just save it until he is ready to hit another cycle.

Back