Add tren?

mistah187

Doing first cycle in about 10 years . Was just gonna go simple with test cyp twice a week for twelve weeks. My buddy said to throw some tren in there to keep a lot of the strength. Good idea or just stay with the test first. I've done quite a bit but like I said it was about 10 years ago.

add tren?

man ,I was in a similar situation , training for more than 25 years, but hadn't done a cycle for about 8 years. anyway decided to hit it hard with teste, eq 300, and tren enanthate. anyway, the tren is crazy stuff, I just finished it ran it at about 400mg/week. I would rethink it if possible, it's pretty harsh. don't get me wrong, it works very well if diet is in check, but still hard on the system. personally, I would get a couple more cycles under my belt before running tren. that's just my 2cnts, but hope it helps. by the way, I feel better already after finishing the tren about a week or ten days ago. still on the teste and eq.

I agree with harnold. Tren works excellent, but the sides are tough. I doubt I'll ever do it again. I just stick with test, deca, eq, etc anymore.

It depends on your goals. Tren is excellent for strength, lean mass, non aromatizing, will build muscle in a calorie deficit, can help cut fat.

I only use teen ace, to me the sides aren't bad at all. Like all other it can elevate my bp, some sweating while sleeping, but if I start to not like how I feel, then I stop. Usually between 8-10 weeks.

Since you have prior experience, you could, but you should know how you respond to test and can decide if it's enough for your goals, especially with such a long break any AAS is going to work like a first time for you.

But your body does change, and over the years you may have added some bf, which means more Aromatase, and results on higher estro. These days, not only is gear readily availiable but AI's, SERMS, and dopamine agonist are too easy to obtain. Test should be plenty but test/tren is one of TE best cycles. Use some aromisin to manage estro.

You could add caber, in pill or capsule form only, as a precaution since tren is a 19nor like deca, and .5mg twice a week will keep
Prolactin low, and managing estro will also help keep prolactin down.

Some people have more sides from tren than others, I really don't have anything major. My bp will go up so I either fix it with diet, supps or meds or all three.

It's become pretty common for guys to run 500mg tren avens week with 200-250mg test a week. Sides are typically less this way but it kills my libido, but not for others. Really the thing is any combination of androgens at high doses will cause sides.

Typically people experience(or claim to experience sweating while sleeping, increased body temp, acne, hairloss in those prone to it, messed up lipids, you may experience a horrible coughing fit post inject, and some seem to have anxiety or hightened anxiety, increased bp. It can also imcrease prolactin and progesterone so keep estro under control and have caber in pill or capsule form only. .5mg twice a week is usually plenty. Some guys need more.

On the plus side, it will make your body utilize nutrients more efficiently, will make you strong and vascular, can be used for a cut or bulk, has been shown tobreduce adipose tissue, will provide dry lean mass gains that are relatively easy to maintain, it's not going to add huge amounts of weight to you but can at higher doses.

If you are planning some more cycles, you could just do test or test/var and save the tren for a future cycle. It's really up to you.

I prefer ace, and if you do gave bad sides you can drop the tren and continue with test. But I think either the combination, or the higher dose of test causes more of the sides people experience. Nothing wrong with starting back slow.

Damn! Thanks for that. Gonna do some research On "caber" not sure what that is. This is why forums rock. So much info at the tipmofmur fingers.

Back