Adding NPP 11 weeks into test cycle?

tenn2525

Is it too late to add NPP ? Im 11 weeks into a 500mg per week test cycle. Stats are, in 30's, 190 lbs, 12% BF. Im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so post cycle therapy (pct) is not an Issue. Is it too late to add NPP for 8-10 weeks ? If I could what would be the proper way to add it? Currently Im pinning 250 twice per week and .25 adex every other day. And 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) twice per week.

Thanks for the help!

I wouldn't bother as I feel it would be wasteful, but you could add it in at 400-600mg/wk. Pin EOD and get caber or prami for prolactin sides. If this is a first cycle then no to NPP. I would just save the NPP for the next cycle personally.

I like prami because liquid caber is only stable for ~3 weeks...and usually you find caber in liquid form. .50mg prami E3D (before bed) should do.

You havent told us how long you plan on staying on test for. If you want to use just NPP when off test then no way man. Unless you don't like your dick.

I was thinking about running the test at 500 for another 10 weeks or so, then dropping the npp anf going back to the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 200 per week...

I was thinking about running the test at 500 for another 10 weeks or so, then dropping the npp anf going back to the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 200 per week...

Nothing wrong with that plan, just going to add to your time off before the next blast is all. That's why I said I liked the idea of finishing with test at 14/16 weeks and running NPP with test 12 weeks later or so.

What would the pinning and dose schedule look like with 500 per wk test and 400 per week NPP ? What would the prami schedule be?

What would the pinning and dose schedule look like with 500 per wk test and 400 per week NPP ? What would the prami schedule be?

I'm assuming the test is e/c which is pinned every 3.5 days. NPP should be pinned EOD or 3 days/week (e.g. Mon/Wed/Fri)...so just split the 400mg to fit that. Prami is .50mg E3D.

be careful with prami it could make you sick. Lots of people can't take it. Caber does come in a capsule form as well from some research companies. I would start the prami at no more than .25 and do that at bedtime just in case you can't handle it. hopefully you'll be g2g with it.

OK, got the Prami. So here it goes:

Test C 250mg every Monday and Thursday
NPP 130mg every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
HCG 500iu Twice per week
Adex .25mg every other day

What do I run the Prami at?? I hear a few different options

Thanks for the responses !!

Back