Adex Dose on First Cycle

So I just began my first cycle.

1-8 test prop 100mg eod
3-8 anavar 50mg ed

1-8 250iu hCG 2x/week
1-8 adex (???)

My plan was to run adex at .25mg eod for the duration. I am looking to cut so I want to keep estrogen at bay as much as possible w/o ill effects. I've read that killing estro too much has some negative effects like killing sex drive. Also joint pain can become a problem. My question is what would be a good adex dose on this light-ish cycle. Because this is my first cycle, I don't really have any reference point. Advice?

195lbs, 11% bodyfat

.25mg eod is fine. increase it to .5mg eod in the future if you notice estrogen related side effects

Consider confirmation for your dose via blood work; mid-cycle - to avoid misinterpretation of side effects.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think I'll start at .25 and bring it up if necessary. I already bloat a lot though so we'll see I suppose.

You will definitely see the bloat go down. You will have to try and find your sweet spot because you still need some estrogen for pumps, bone density, good cholesterol, libido etc. Mine is .35 eod (I notch my dropper to make sure it is the same does every time). Everyone is different so you will have to try and find your sweet spot. Some people require more and others a little less.

You will definitely see the bloat go down. You will have to try and find your sweet spot because you still need some estrogen for pumps, bone density, good cholesterol, libido etc. Mine is .35 eod (I notch my dropper to make sure it is the same does every time). Everyone is different so you will have to try and find your sweet spot. Some people require more and others a little less.

Thanks bro. Did .30 today and I felt tired as shit, not sure if related.

Back