Adex dosing issues AGAIN.

When do you take the HCG in relation to the test and when do you get your blood work done on that protocol?

I pin my Test and HCG at the same time, take the adex the day after. I have been on this new protocol for only a month and just had my first blood test since starting this week. Before starting TRT 9 months ago I would rate my quality of life as a 2, since starting it became a 7, on this new protocol it is a 9.

I pin my Test and HCG at the same time, take the adex the day after. I have been on this new protocol for only a month and just had my first blood test since starting this week. Before starting TRT 9 months ago I would rate my quality of life as a 2, since starting it became a 7, on this new protocol it is a 9.

So at what time in your protocol are you getting blood work - peak? Trough?

Way too much adex bigben...
People make the mistake and take too much, too soon etc
Thats why all the complications in these threads.

They aint the easiest pills to split into 4 though are they!!

I can just about split in 2 - but 4 is almost impossible!

It's literally like licking powder at times

Ok, so I'm still having trouble getting dialed in. 2 months ago I dropped the dosage to 0.25mg adex E3D with my Tshot, 14th of July = 42.5pg/ml - I felt good at this level and didn't see a need to drop my e2 any lower. A month later 25th August = 57.75 pg/ml - not astronomically high, but higher than I'd like it to be.
The problem I have is that I'm reluctant to increase my adex dose as it seems to aggrevate my liver. I think because I have my HCG shot the day before my Tshot, which is when I get my bloodwork done, that the e2 is peaking from the HCG shot when I get my bloodwork done.

Should I take my HCG shot with my Tshot and adex and retest in a month to see if this helps?

I do my T injection and HCG injection at the same time and also take my adex dose too. You say that you want your E2 lower, my question is how do you feel, are you having high E2 sides? If not then why not just leave the E2 where it is if you feel good, remember what is good for me isn't the same as what is good for you or anyone else.

Unfortunately, the issues I have with my liver negate being able to dose by how I feel, the only real difference I have noticed would maybe be slight acne increase.
I think dosing HCG, Test + adex at once is the way to go as a lot of the times I can feel my e2 rising (random hot flashes and oily skin) throughout the day after HCG, so I'd say it's probably giving me a higher e2 on the bloodwork. It would definitely make it easier to remember.

Tough call. I was caught in a similar problem.
Staying on the same adex dose for a while felt like it would lower e2 too much.
I was dosing 0.125 mg eod-e3d at one point. Once I went to 0.25 mg E3D while on TRT I felt kind of down and with ED.
We aromatize differently on TRT.

Back