Adipotide The New Peptide Fat Burner

I'm really glad to see where this thread has been taken. Thank you so much to dbrown for the rock solid info and Sponsors for giving idea to availability. Cheers. P.s. <3 you GREATWHITEPEPTIDES...

Last edited:
28mg per 100kg per day for 30 days sounds like its gonna be prohibitively expensive if
GREATWHITEPEPTIDES is selling it in 5 MG
increments.

Hopefully a lower dose will get the job done

Last edited:
Dear Davidal:

I doubt Great White Peptides is serious about adipotide. Just because they can make and sell peptides does not mean they can sell therapeutic doses of bioactive adipotide. If you understand peptide chemistry and take the time to read the papers and patents on adipotide, you will realize that:

1) the peptide must be modified to make it bioactive. Unless GWP understands what this modification is and makes it, the peptide will be useless.

2) The estimated therapeutic dose in humans is 280 micrograms per kg per day (see supplemental figure S8 of the Science paper published on November 9th, 2011). This is based on the the experimentally determined therapeutic doses in mice and monkeys. In Rhesus monkeys the therapeutic dose is 430 micrograms per kg per day. Taking trace amounts of the peptide will be a waste of time, and 5 mg is only 18% of one day's dose for a 100 kg person. You will probably need to take it 30 days to get a significant effect (10% loss of body mass) so you will have to buy about 150 of a 5 mg dose if you are 100 kg and want to take it 30 days.

3) Adipotide is covered by US patent 7,452,964. Anyone making, using, buying, or selling this peptide in the US must have a license from the University of Texas to do so, otherwise they can sue you.

-Dan Brown

Last edited:
I have 10 mg of this on it's way I believe. This is the FTPP correct? I'll have to look at it more because I'm not so sure on those kidney sides and really don't need it anyway but if I do use it I'll let you know what I think.

want to buy

I'm interested in buying a thirty day supply for a 100kg person. How much do you plan to sell it for? And are you taking into account all the stuff mentioned by Dan Brown? The bio-activation, etc?

I note that the 30 day supply for 100kg is about 3/4 of a kilo. $10,000 is way beyond my budget. Will you be doing it in some sort of larger quantities that drop the price down?

Will I have to do some special paperwork with my doctor in order to get some for research purposes? I was actually planning to contact the inventors and volunteer for their clinical trials. But this sounds much quicker.

Last edited:
No this came from a research company. And I'm not trying to sell it, just look for a research company who has it because it was no where near the price you mentioned. Closer To 1/100 of that. But research companies don't sell it for human use.

And no I have not looked at any of the mentioned. I have only done a very small amount of research on it so it will sit until I read every study I can find but it was availiable so I'll hold it until I can make a determination.

Be cautious of Great White Peptides

Its actually being produced by our american peptide company it takes quite some time to produce. And almost all peptides have a patent. We can sell it for research use only and it will have legit paperwork from our american peptide company. Take it as you want It will be the real deal

I have serious concerns with Great White Peptides interest in selling adipotide. Do you people really understand what you are doing? The peptide must be modified or else it will be useless. What modifications, if any, do you plan to make on the peptide after the primary 25 amino acid sequence is completed?

Modifications change the mass, so by carefully measuring the mass of a peptide (by Maldi-Tof mass spectrometry) one can verify that the the correct modification was made, and confirm that the peptide is pure, following HPLC purification. All serious peptide labs provide mass spectra and the HPLC profiles (the raw data) when they sell a peptide. Will GWP be providing the mass spectra to prove the peptide is pure and correctly modified? If not then you are a scam. Anyone can make a useless peptide and sell it to uninformed buyers and make a profit. I hope this is not what GWP plans to do.

As discussed above, the expected clinical dose of adipotide will be about 280 ug/kg/day and it will take a treatment of at least 30 days to lose 15% of BMI, based on the studies in Rhesus monkeys. This means that the typical 5 mg doses of peptides sold by GWP will be useless (far below what is needed to see an effect), even if the correct modification is made. Does GWP plan to sell adipotide in the low gram doses needed for a treatment, or 5 mg doses that are certain to be useless?

And again, what modifications do you plan to make to the peptide? The primary amino acid sequence of a peptide is often just the starting point. A critical covalent modification is essential for adipotide to be bio-active.

-Dan

I'm interested in buying a thirty day supply for a 100kg person. How much do you plan to sell it for? And are you taking into account all the stuff mentioned by Dan Brown? The bio-activation, etc?

I note that the 30 day supply for 100kg is about 3/4 of a kilo. $10,000 is way beyond my budget. Will you be doing it in some sort of larger quantities that drop the price down?

Dear Elephant Tusk:

A 30 day supply for a 100 kg person is estimated to be: 280 ug/kg/day x 100 kg x 30 days = 840 mg. This is less than 1 gram. How did you come up with 3/4 of a kilo, or 750 grams? You are off by almost 1000 fold!

Dan

I'm 180 pounds, so I see the calculation as this: 280ucg x 30 days x 82kg = 0.69 So what is the units? I assumed kg, since 82 is the number of kg, and I converted the 280 into kg... oh. That is my mistake. Dividing 280 by a million gave grams, not kilos. So, I'd need 0.7 grams.

And assuming $10,000 per kilo to have the stuff manufactured, my 30 day supply would cost $10. That sounds reasonable, even if it gets marked up ten-fold. Good business. Wish I had the capital and connections to do this myself.

Last edited:
dbrown, you are right about 5mg doses. In my case, at 82kg, the daily dose would need to be 24mg, not 5mg. Too small by a factor of 5.

GWP, will you be selling it as loose powder in customized amounts?

Last edited:
get the units right

I'm 180 pounds, so I see the calculation as this: 280ucg x 30 days x 82kg = 0.69 So what is the units? )

Dear ET;

The units for the dose is micrograms per kg per day, not micrograms. When do you the calculation the kg and days cancel.

ucg/kg/day x kg x day = ucg.

Dan

If this compound proves to work as described in the first few posts and is available, it will be used on the same scale as steroids or even larger.

Think about it....prior to every bulk cycle people would run a cycle of this to cut, it would just become a mainstay in the life.

kidney lesions

dbrown, when you read the paper, how did they reverse the kidney lesions? Did they just heal on their own, or did they take some specific steps?

Thinking about how adipotide attacks white fat, it makes sense; the kidneys are an extremely fatty organ.

dbrown, when you read the paper, how did they reverse the kidney lesions? Did they just heal on their own, or did they take some specific steps?

Thinking about how adipotide attacks white fat, it makes sense; the kidneys are an extremely fatty organ.

ET:

The kidney heals on its own, thus the damage is mild and reversible.

The reason that kidneys are the most sensitive organ is not because they are fatty (are they fatty?) but because everything in the blood is filtered through the kidneys before exiting the body, so this peptide must come in close contact with kidney cells. The peptide has a death signal that causes cells to commit suicide (called apoptosis) so you would expect some kidney damage. Fortunately it is mild and reversible.

They did mention on page 5 of the Science paper that they gave some crab monkeys (cynomologous macaques) a single dose of 100 mg per kg that was 133 times the daily therapuetic dose. None of them died. This means that even with a huge overdose of adipotide, the kidneys do not fail. Dan

So am I understanding this right for a 100kg rat, the dosage would be 840 mg through the month divided by 30, or is that the daily dose? Is the half life long enough for a single daily dose or would there need to be more like ghrp-2 or-6?f

AH, its always great to see some new research come to fruition. Especially one with such an exhaustive intro! Alot of info in there.

So am I understanding this right for a 100kg rat, the dosage would be 840 mg through the month divided by 30, or is that the daily dose? Is the half life long enough for a single daily dose or would there need to be more like ghrp-2 or-6?f

Dear Toolshed;

The estimated therapeutic dose of adipotide for humans (not rats) is 280 micrograms per kg of body weight per day. If you read the papers, the monkeys got this dose (or the monkey equivalent of this dose, which was 430 micrograms per kg per day) for 30 days and lost 11% of body mass. Therefore a human should probably also take the peptide everyday for 30 days as well in order to get a similar result. This works out to 28 mg per day for a 100 kg human (injected subcutaneously in a sterile saline solution, volume between .5 and 1.0 ml). The total amount of peptide needed for the 30 day treatment for the 100 kg human is 28 mg per day x 30 days = 840 mg.

Concerning the half life, there have not been any direct measurements, but what counts is does it work or not. If it is stable enough to maintain a steady state concentration that is enough to kill the desired amount of fat tissue, then it is stable enough. The monkey studies prove that it is stable enough in the oxidized form at the dose used to get the job done.

-Dan

GWP, can you address the questions about dose size? 5mg that you mentioned in your announcement is way too low. Will you be selling it in 0.1gram increments? I want 0.8grams.

From my calculations I need around 915 mg to run this for a month according to the math presented. You would definitely need to be able to buy this a gram at a time.

Question for dbrown- If the amount administered on a daily basis is based on body weight which is expected to decrease, would the dosage then need to decrease commensurately?

Found this while googling around this morning:
http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=23865.php

Last edited:
Back