Advice for a nap?

i wonder why they make you wait 15 days?!?!?!! That seems so odd!!!! They obviously get the tracking number as soon as the package gets shipped...maybe they dont bother giving it because it doesnt update for the first week or 2.....

has anyone thats has gotten a tracking number been able to use it right when they got it? If so, did it already say it was on the way to the U.S or in customs or whatever? I just hope they dont ship the orders after 15 days and then giev you the tracking number.....because that would suck...It says mine shipped on the 6th so im hoping it really shipped....

i wonder why they make you wait 15 days?!?!?!! That seems so odd!!!! They obviously get the tracking number as soon as the package gets shipped...maybe they dont bother giving it because it doesnt update for the first week or 2.....

has anyone thats has gotten a tracking number been able to use it right when they got it? If so, did it already say it was on the way to the U.S or in customs or whatever? I just hope they dont ship the orders after 15 days and then giev you the tracking number.....because that would suck...It says mine shipped on the 6th so im hoping it really shipped....

like evryone else siad they are GTG, also like evryone else said plan ahead, they always come through, i have been on both ends of it taking extremely long time, to it being right on time. as far as tracking numbers they are hardly ever updated by post office, mine said it was still waiting to be shipped when it was already in my hands.

so lets recap, GTG, PLAN AHEAD, PAY NO ATTENTION TO TRACKING NUMBERS!!

PS: EAT BIG TO GROW BIG!!!!!

like evryone else siad they are GTG, also like evryone else said plan ahead, they always come through, i have been on both ends of it taking extremely long time, to it being right on time. as far as tracking numbers they are hardly ever updated by post office, mine said it was still waiting to be shipped when it was already in my hands.

so lets recap, GTG, PLAN AHEAD, PAY NO ATTENTION TO TRACKING NUMBERS!!

PS: EAT BIG TO GROW BIG!!!!!

i know their GTG...i didnt ask anything to do with that?!?! All i was wondering was what other peoples ship times were and why they make you wait 15 days for a tracking number bud! Obviously I will allow more time and leway next time but thats not really an option when a full 10ml bottle gets broken and now im short on supply so your response doesnt really help me much....

a much shorter and more efficient response might have went like this "Hey #1 cbr, ive had orders take anywhere from 2-6 weeks so you might have to wait a little bit....The reason they make you wait 15 days is because................. good luck!"

Delivery was a bit over a month, twice. And one pack was severely underdosed or bunk. I will prob only use them for ancillaries in the future.

Dude you need to do some research I've seen atleast 5 people saying naps gear is bunk and underdosed just do some searches i would never order from them bc all the bad shit I've read about them on this web site

Dude you need to do some research I've seen atleast 5 people saying naps gear is bunk and underdosed just do some searches i would never order from them bc all the bad shit I've read about them on this web site

timbo...they dont have bunk gear and Ive never gotten underdosed stuff...they just take forever to get your shit to you and they are expensive

Been checking out products on line and one stop shopping at this place seems to be good for all of my cycle needs. Any opinions good or bad? Z seems more expensive and can't find any aromasin there. I know one person had problems with a 3 month wait for his package, not sure if he was international or domestic though.

Any advice?

I have had really good luck with Z's products and service. I am a relatively new customer of Z's but I havent been disappointed. I have I think 6 orders with him 5 intl and 1 dom that have all been received in a very timely and professional manner. The quality of the gear is great as well. I get labs done with every cycle I run, I have gotten the best test results from this cycle of any other source. I also run this cycle alot with different sources and havent gotten these results!

used nps a few times always got the my goodies within a month usually less

cool, thats good to hear...

I hear people saying it is underdosed but I got all Geneza Pharm stuff so im not really sure how it could be underdosed?!?!?! Pharm grade stuff is usually the most accurately dosed....UGL is usually the same chemical makeup but can be overdosed or underdosed depending on the maker becausde they have less accurate ways of measuring dosages...I have heard good stuff about Geneza Pharm stuff for the most part so im sure it will be fine...Anyone that carries a genuine Geneza product should have the same as the next guy...Thats whats nice about buying Pharm...If i had a really good hookup for UGL stuff u better believe i would take it but not everyone has that option and i wont go testing stuff on the internet..id rather pay extra and know what i got is legit....Nap's isnt a sponsor on here so of course people will talk shit and guess what...the boards where Z isnt a sponsor talk shit about him too...I think its become very political, like everything in life, so you have to take some stuff you hear with a grain of salt!!!

Anything that goes into my body I make sure is of the highest quality...organic food, top shelf booze ( when i drink which is usually 2 times a month), high quALITY aas... But i am also a bargain shopper so like i said if i could find a UGL that I knew had high standards and good products i would def try it...for everyone else...Pharm grade is the next best thing....so how could it be underdosed because it came from nap?

Back