Advice for a strength athlete dipping his toe or taking the plunge.

ccameron

Hi, just wanting to run something by you. I've been thinking about this for a long time and discussed it with my wife and would appreciate your input. I've read a lot of posts which have been great but want my plan straight before I continue.I'm 35 with 4 kids 6 training years under my belt. I squat 260kg bench 160kg and deadlift 310kg raw. I am too fat, over 20%. Obviously strength is important to me and clearly I need to drop some of that fat. I was considering starting on a high TRT dose of 250mg test E with AI long term with perhaps blasting periods in the future. Is this fu**ing stupid and should just run a 500mg test E cycle with AI then PCT and recovery time first. I know my test levels have plummeted over the past couple of years but don't want to f**k s**t up in the planning stage. hope you can help guide me, thanks.

I would recommend getting blood work now to see what things look like. This is your Baseline. That will help us advise you on how to proceed. It will also give you something to compare against down the road if you go the cycling route.

Read the link in my signature for more info on how to get private blood work.

Awesome---someone with big lifts ( no offense guy s).
I was once a power guy too and it s as appealing to some as the LOOK.. Are u competitive or just like to be strong as a bull ? Are u in a class...220 s 242 unlimited ? Or just going for it. ?

At 35 ur test has dropped but given ur lift s I d say plummeted may be an overstatement. ( do u and the Mrs. still...u know..often ?)
At 35 I d not commit to trt plus blasts forever iffin u ain t going to be needing it. As Mr Mega said FIND OUT where ur at then do a cycle. If ur borderline I can tell tell u how to tank test but off the forum as to many kids will do same.
If an endo does get involved sop is test cream--throw that shit away.
( or put it in a bottle of real nice tanning oil or skin cream and make it a gift to one of ur wife s friends u can t stand...to make peace lol She will turn butch/bitch and no one will like her.. j k g. !!!!)
Then u ll get I m inject s.
Most power guy s are not ripped but at 20 points the risk of estro sides is exacerbated so an ai is a must. Your grown. If I was to just jump in then 500 a week x 12-16 weeks with pct and ai s lined up and hcg as well would be my call. Around week 5 your lift s will go up every other work out. It feels good...no great.

Back