Advice for EPI cycle with PCT

lugoa2000

To start, I had gyno from puberty and then I took Tren when I was 21, which i believe made it worse. I have also smoked weed pretty much every day since I was 17. I am now 27. Exactly 1 year ago I had surgery to get the gyno removed, but they failed to remove all of it. Yes, it looks much better than before (good enough to be shirtless around people) but it still isn't all the way gone. I'm over it, I just dont want it to get worse.

Anyway, moving on. I have not started the cycle yet but I have ordered Vital Labs Epi 2a3a, Vital Labs ProteX (liver support) and Vital Labs Post Cycle 3x. Post Cycle 3x is as follows:

Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per container: 30

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris--700mg **
Trans Resveratrol 50%-------800mg **
Eurycoma Longfolia 100:1----100mg **
Caffeine----------------------20mg **
Milk Thistle------------------200mg **
NAC-------------------------100mg **
ZMA, Zinc Aspartate-----------30mg **
Magnesium------------------400mg **
Indol-3-Carbinol-------------200mg **
Avena Sativa----------------400mg

I was planning on running a low dose Epi for 6 weeks, basically 20mg every day and then taper off at the end instead of going up to 30mg or 40mg like I've seen some people do. Maybe something like:

Week 1,2,3,4,5: 20mg/day
Week 6: 10mg/day

Week 7,8,9,10: Post Cycle 3x everyday

Which SERM should I take during my PCT? I also wanted to take this time to go ahead and try the Tamox or Ralox to possibly reduce some of the gyno that I have left since I've read about SOME people having a good experience with Ralox/Tamox in reducing gyno. Any suggestions out there?

Upon reading up on this topic more. Most people say 20mg Epi is a waste and to do atleast 30mg. My main thing is that i'm worried about sides. Someone suggested to do only 4 weeks at 30mg if I am worried about sides.

Also, should I take DAA along with the Post Cycle 3x and SERM?

Yes take a serm in pct. Nolva to be exact. It's the best for gyno and is what u want in pct to remove/reduce any gyno left.

Stay on liquidex the whole cycle. Ntbm had it and its a pretty potent AI. Id add hcgenerate to ur pct too.

B6 can be used for light prolactin control and would be a very good idea in your case.

a serm is not always required when you run a low dose cycle of epi... if you exceed 40 mg then yes, it would be a good idea to use a serm during your pct in order to prevent rebound gyno. but if you run a 6 week cycle and taper off on your dosage closer to the end of the cycle then rebounds would be far less likely to occur.

a serm is not always required when you run a low dose cycle of epi... if you exceed 40 mg then yes, it would be a good idea to use a serm during your pct in order to prevent rebound gyno. but if you run a 6 week cycle and taper off on your dosage closer to the end of the cycle then rebounds would be far less likely to occur.

Ur crazy to not run a serm man.

I would never do that.

Yes take a serm in pct. Nolva to be exact. It's the best for gyno and is what u want in pct to remove/reduce any gyno left.

Stay on liquidex the whole cycle. Ntbm had it and its a pretty potent AI. Id add hcgenerate to ur pct too.

B6 can be used for light prolactin control and would be a very good idea in your case.

Agreed, I would use nolva and hcgenerate. B6 would be a good idea as well.

If I understand correctly, your question was should you take DAA along side your SERM; not should you take a SERM. I always prefer to take a natural test booster during PCT just to help kick things in gear a little faster. DAA along side the tribulus in the Post Cycle 3X should be good. As far as what SERM, I prefer either Nolva or Clomid.

If gyno is your main concern with the SERM, I'd give raloxifene a shot.... Seems to have the best results with gyno reversal with Nolva (Tamox) being a close second.
I also wouldn't worry about running Epi at 30, that's already a low enough dose that I doubt you'll any sides whatsoever, and if you do, you can lower it at that point (but again, 30 is already extremely low dosing).

Back