Advice for gettin a doc to prescribe certain AAS?

!@#$%^&

Im lookin for some ideas (im sure a lot of you have done this) for gettin a doc to prescribe a spacific AAS. Spacifically i want to try to get Anavar (var) (oxandrolone), since it costs an arm n a leg for a cycle. I have insurance that would cover it.
My dad is 56 and willing to try this for me. If he goes to the doctor, what would make a doc SPACIFICALLY prescribe oxandrolone over any other AAS? What are the odds on him sayin, "my friend uses oxandrolone and said it works wonders" and the doc goin for it?

Any methods you guys know of that would help here?

Bro,
As a physician, I can tell you this: most docs have heard it all before (steroids, narcotics, amphetamines, sedative/hypnotics).
They may play dumb, but they're not.
No doc likes to feel like he/she is getting a con job; it's usually painfully obvious to them, whether they let on or not.
If they DO write for drugs, it's not because you're especially convincing, or even a good liar; it's because they feel indifferent, or compassionate, or even think the drug might help you.
One thing that sets off all kinds of warning bells is if the patient asks for a specific drug, or is allergic to everything else besides the specific drug, or if only this particular drug will do. The doc will feel suspicious and/or like he/she is being manipulated. They don't like that, and you're not likely to get what you want.
Everybody thinks their particular con or riff is foolproof and convincing; take it from me: it's not!
BTW, having your dad cop a script for you and charging it to insurance is:
1) insurance fraud
2) felony drug charge (distribution and receiving), ie, both of you!

There are other ways of getting what you want without these huge risks.

Well....

My dad has his own insurance that will pay for it.

The Oxandrin page says it is prescribed for involuntary weight loss. My dad has an overactive thyroid and has lost 25-30lbs including muscle because of it. Hes down to 145. Think we got a shot? lol

TooPowerful4u said:
Well....

My dad has his own insurance that will pay for it.

The Oxandrin page says it is prescribed for involuntary weight loss. My dad has an overactive thyroid and has lost 25-30lbs including muscle because of it. Hes down to 145. Think we got a shot? lol
If he does get it for that reason, it sounds to me he should take it. So you 'd let your dad take a fraud chage for you to get Anavar (var), sounds like you don't think much of your dad.

How old are you ?

JohnnyB

Might as well try.

Have your dad bring in an article or something where ox is used to treat involuntary weight loss.

At worst he gets nothing, at best you'll get your ox.

DTOX said:
Might as well try.

Have your dad bring in an article or something where ox is used to treat involuntary weight loss.

At worst he gets nothing, at best you'll get your ox.

Sounds good. My dad wont take a fruad charge, who will know im taking it and not him?

jesus..how old are you? just go get your own ox.. mmm paper. the doc isn't gonna give you, or you're father, a script for 40-50mg a day for 8 weeks! And who's gonna notice that he's not taking it? duh... the doctor maybe? usually doctors do blood tests and monitor patients taking drugs like that pretty closely.

Look bro I am astudent at a PA school and we are taught to look for drug seekers (like ourselves), and ways to get around them. Chances are you are not gonna get what you want, if you do get it it may be such a low amount that the doc or PA will know that you are no longer going to come back to them for future scrips.

Hey bro,
If your dad is hyperthyroid, then this does not qualify as a muscle wasting disease.
What it IS, is a serious medical condition that needs definitive treatment, not anabolic steroids.
BTW, even if it's his insurance, and he gives you the drug, that's still fraud, and distribution.
Even if you scored, the MAX would be 20mg/day for a month. Think about it.

Do doctors even prescribe that? I hate when people think they can go to the doc and get Sustanon (sust), EQ, Anadrol and stuff. I am pretty sure they are limited to Anavar (var), test cyp or enanthate, and deca. I doubt they carry anything beyond that. Plus I am sure they don't pay a hundreds of thousands for schooling for 7 years just to lose their licesnse to someone that wants to gain 8lbs of muscle.

I have a bit of experience with this topic. After having major surgery a few years ago I was taking huge doses of oxycontin for long periods of time. Opiates are well known for lowering your testosterone level. I went to the doc and told him that my sex drive was low, feeling tired, and other signs of low test. He gave me a testosterone test and it came back low(from the opiates of course)

I tried for the good stuff but he was only going for Androderm. A patch of test.I complained that the patch was falling off hoping he would move me up to some better stuff. Than he wrote me a script for Androgel, a gel that rubs into the skin. I told him the gel was giving me a rash and that's when he finally let loose and prescribed testred(methytestosterone).

I have learned from going to many urologists that they are all in favor of the patch or gel since it is safer on the body.

Back