advice for my g/f pic attached.

never

hi ladies.

my girlfriend is excited to start working out. shes thin already. she eats whatever she wants.. doesnt watch for things at all. she's not a pig though and eats all day, probably one good meal a day and some snacks.

i was wondering what would be a good routine for her. i'd like her to get some abs/lose some stomach and hip fat. most importantly though, i want her to get a bigger and harder ass. (maybe tell me some good ass workouts)

thanks a lot, /nev

attached is a pic.

there's a great sticky for diet in the diet forum - get her eating correctly and you'll be ahead of the game.

i'd suggest she stop smoking, if those are her cigarettes.

i'm sure if you do a search, lots of women like atherjen, fyre, and supergirl have posted their routines. really get her working her whole body, too... not just the areas she wants to "fix".

is your gf aware she's going to want to lift heavy?

oh, and tell her to sign up here too... :)

Last edited:
Can you give us a little more info please. Has she done any type of training before? Height? Weight? Do you have her on any supplements?
If you could get her on here, that would be your best bet.
:)

Will she be training at a gym or at home?
If she's at home, what type of exercise equipment does she have?
That will be helpful in choosing exercises for her. Thanks. :)

fyre, she hasnt started anything. i was planning on getting her some isopure protein, for once a day post workout.

we have a gym in our apartment complex downstairs. they have cardio things and umbells, lat pulldowns, etc i have to check for squat rack. im moving in there on the 29th.

she never worked out at a gym with a plan, she does do crunches and pushups everyother day or so. she never really got serious about it.

i dont want to kill her on the seriousness if you know what i mean. i want to introduce her to it slowly and hope she starts to like it and get addicted like us.

<3

never said:
fyre, she hasnt started anything. i was planning on getting her some isopure protein, for once a day post workout.

we have a gym in our apartment complex downstairs. they have cardio things and umbells, lat pulldowns, etc i have to check for squat rack. im moving in there on the 29th.

she never worked out at a gym with a plan, she does do crunches and pushups everyother day or so. she never really got serious about it.

i dont want to kill her on the seriousness if you know what i mean. i want to introduce her to it slowly and hope she starts to like it and get addicted like us.

<3

Okay, well if she's just starting out, then yes I agree to ease her into it slowly. Some people get so turned off by how sore they are when they first start out. They eventually, like us, learn to love the post workout soreness.:D
Once you move into the complex, let us know what is available and we'll set up some sort of program for her.
In terms of her diet, make sure she's taking in an adequate amount of protein each day. She should be having protein at each of her meals and/or snacks. If she is unable to do this, then yes, most definitely get a couple of whey protein shakes in there.
Check out the store for products, the pricing and selection is great.
www.directconnectnutrition.com Get her to jot down a typical diet that she would eat in a day, and we'll make some adjustments if need be.

Back