Female advice

How many kids have you had blondie? Just curious, I see your stomach has a bit of the skin that occurs with pregnancy (or obesity). Have you considered doing the tuck, you've done your research I'll give you that.

I worked as a surgical tech for a plastic surgeon for 2 years. Im in med school right now specializing in plastic surgery. So I have seen a lot of procedures.

Yeah I was in a bad car accident when I was pregnant, lost the baby, in a coma for 4 months and bed ridden for 2 years after that I gained about 70lbs. I wasnt supposed to walk again but obviously they were wrong.

Yeah I do have some excess skin but nothing too crazy.

Maybe someday! But for now, I am proud of how I look.

Heres to not walking. I have competed and won 3 powerlifting competitions and have won 5 modeling competitions and have a modeling contract for the next 2 years.

Last edited:
Was a serious question, blondie's alright as in she's done well. There's quite a change in her going by this avi pic and the last one. Notice some differences. ;)

I have lost a lot of fat over the past few months. Just taking my diet to the next level and making my training a priority.

I worked as a surgical tech for a plastic surgeon for 2 years. Im in med school right now specializing in plastic surgery. So I have seen a lot of procedures.

Yeah I was in a bad car accident when I was pregnant, lost the baby, in a coma for 4 months and bed ridden for 2 years after that I gained about 70lbs. I wasnt supposed to walk again but obviously they were wrong.

Maybe someday! But for now, I am proud of how I look. =)

Wow, that's quite a story. I figured there was something but not that severe. You should be proud of how you look, I mean, I see the differences from this avi and the last one you had up. You made some changes and you do look better for it. Did it effect your modeling and competitions?

Wow, that's quite a story. I figured there was something but not that severe. You should be proud of how you look, I mean, I see the differences from this avi and the last one you had up. You made some changes and you do look better for it. Did it impede your modeling and competitions?

The accident? I had a modeling contract prior and lost it. and I physically couldnt move much for over a year.

Now I have some pain but I just push through it. Some exercises I cant do because of damage to my spine but nothing that stops me.

The accident? I had a modeling contract prior and lost it. and I physically couldnt move much for over a year.

Now I have some pain but I just push through it. Some exercises I cant do because of damage to my spine but nothing that stops me.

Oh right. But you competed though, I remember you told me. When did you do that? Must've been tough with injury because it's real vigorous in training and diet..

Heres to not walking. I have competed and won 3 powerlifting competitions and have won 5 modeling competitions and have a modeling contract for the next 2 years.

Wow, Blondie that's a sad story, happy it all worked out at the end.
When did u have this injury ? I would love to see your competition pics.. I'm guessing u competed before the accident, right ?

From your HGH progress pics I saw a little less than a year to your avi pic, there's a world of difference.
You have really dialed in your diet, ha ?
Are u carb cycling or keto at the moment ?

Im doing a mix of keto and carb cycling. I just kept changing my diet until it worked. I have a few friends who are trainers and pros who have been helping me too.

I competed before and after my accident but I have had to have several surgeries in the time after that hindered my success. I am waiting to have shoulder surgery for the 2nd time right now. Because I dont want to take 6 months off.

You've overcome a lot blondie! The mind over body will to overcome and prove them wrong never ceases to amaze me. Great job!

Im doing a mix of keto and carb cycling. I just kept changing my diet until it worked. I have a few friends who are trainers and pros who have been helping me too.

I competed before and after my accident but I have had to have several surgeries in the time after that hindered my success. I am waiting to have shoulder surgery for the 2nd time right now. Because I dont want to take 6 months off.

I hear u, diet is key for sure.. I think u should post the pics, I'm sure it will inspire quite a few ladies.

Yeah I thought about that Jenner... at least we know other girls are lurking and reading.... so it's not for nothing.

Hey there...

I have read the entire thread as well and found it to be very interesting to say the least.

It's great to read and hear others opinions, however I truly admire experience. We have some vets on here who post great information for all of us.

I'm 37, 130lbs 5'5 and have been into a healthy lifestyle since I was 18. I weight train, run, bike and play sports like no tomorrow.

I work hard to maintain my level of fitness and enjoy the added benifits of looking and feeling good.

I have two children who I adore and through pregnancy I gained weight and have lost it both times in a short amount of time because of what I have out into it both pre and post baby.

I did however have some scaring and stretch marks just below the belly button in which I did not welcome.

There was nothing I could have done to loose some loose stretched skin which I devolped through being pregnant.

There is no diet, no pill, not anything that I ever heard could help put me even close to where I was when it came to my abdominal area looking tight and strong. I had excellant mucsle underneath. My body was in great shape, however that loose area below had me thinking.

I ended up doing my homework, then I made the decision to have surgery. Best decision ever on my part. I never done it to loose wieght, I done it to remove a small amount of loose stretched skin.

I had the best medical team, I done exactly what was asked and the result was what I had visioned. The scar was minimal and it was below the bikini line.

Abdominoplasty Surgery is no walk in the park in the recovery stage. Muscles hurt when you play with them but they heal if you take good care of them like anything else.

Its been a year an a half since I had surgery and I'm right back to where I left off at. It didn't take me long to get back in shape because I was determined and motivated to get back in the gym.

Cheers,

I apologize for not getting back right away. I have read all the post and really appreciate all of your comments. This is exactly what she needs to hear, not info from a man that doesn't understand the female body. Sassy I am trying to get her to join on here so she will post her diet/exercise regiment. Sorry for not having this already to better clarify. After reading her all of your post we both believe she can do it without surgery. Again, thanks for all your comments and hope you will be talking to my wife soon. Blondie, what an inspirational story not only to women but to men also!! Keep up all the good work you all are putting in you all look amazing.

I have read the entire thread as well and found it to be very interesting to say the least.

It's great to read and hear others opinions, however I truly admire experience. We have some vets on here who post great information for all of us.

I'm 37, 130lbs 5'5 and have been into a healthy lifestyle since I was 18. I weight train, run, bike and play sports like no tomorrow.

I work hard to maintain my level of fitness and enjoy the added benifits of looking and feeling good.

I have two children who I adore and through pregnancy I gained weight and have lost it both times in a short amount of time because of what I have out into it both pre and post baby.

I did however have some scaring and stretch marks just below the belly button in which I did not welcome.

There was nothing I could have done to loose some loose stretched skin which I devolped through being pregnant.

There is no diet, no pill, not anything that I ever heard could help put me even close to where I was when it came to my abdominal area looking tight and strong. I had excellant mucsle underneath. My body was in great shape, however that loose area below had me thinking.

I ended up doing my homework, then I made the decision to have surgery. Best decision ever on my part. I never done it to loose wieght, I done it to remove a small amount of loose stretched skin.

I had the best medical team, I done exactly what was asked and the result was what I had visioned. The scar was minimal and it was below the bikini line.

Abdominoplasty Surgery is no walk in the park in the recovery stage. Muscles hurt when you play with them but they heal if you take good care of them like anything else.

Its been a year an a half since I had surgery and I'm right back to where I left off at. It didn't take me long to get back in shape because I was determined and motivated to get back in the gym.

Cheers,

That's good for u :)
Thanks for sharing your story

In my opinion, if a woman has not given birth at least once... there is nothing she will understand about that trouble belly area. Reminds me of when people that do not have any children, tell parents how to raise their children.

There is a great deal to consider besides a woman's height/weight. Callegen and Elastin and as I always say, genetics. Stretch marks are basically scars. The only way to be rid of stretch marks is surgery. They fade over the years, but never go away entirely. As for the "pooch"... well hell, tummy tuck.

I've had 3 children. Smallest was 8.5 lbs. and largest 10.1 lbs 22in. I am 5'9" with medium to large bone structure. I have busted my ass with exercise, diet, stretching over the years, and this trouble area will never be the same unless going under the knife. Even when I was at my skinniest (145#) years after pregnancy. I come from a line of women on both sides of parents with great skin. I have a sister who has had 3 children and you would never even know. She does not have 1 stretch mark and has a flat belly. She can eat anything at anytime and never gain a pound. Did I say genetics yet?

Tummy tuck surgery is cosmetic so it will cost you. And like the other members have stated.... there is no AAS or magic pill or creme for this. It's just simply a part of being a woman. If I had the money... I would go under the knife.

I can say for a fact, that a sun tan will make the stretch marks very hard to notice as well as keeping a healthy lifestyle which she already does. I know two women how have had a tummy tuck. They say it was the best 10K they ever spent.

Back