My MK-677 and S4 stack log for cutting

axgzl01

SarmsSearch Rep
Hello everyone,

I am currently 1 month in for Mk-677 and three week in for S4. From now on, I would like to make a log so that would be helpful for those who are considering running either one of these or both.

Stats: 23 yr old, 6'1", 255 lbs with about %27bf or so.
I must say that I like to be looking big so I am trying to lose fat while keeping the weight at around 235. For now my short term goal is to reach around 235-240 and decrease body fat.

Dosing:

MK-677: 25mg a day. Dose in the morning before breakfast.

S4: I started to dose it 50mg a day for the first two weeks and in my third week I upped the dose to 60mg a day. I will be upping the dose every two weeks until I reach +80 mg a day where the sweet spot is.

Side effects: So far I only have water retention issue because of Mk-677. I try to minimize it with the right diet and dandelion root pills.
From S4, I had no bad issues at all. I only have a few seconds adjusting when I walk inside from outside and some darkness when I go to sleep. They are not a problem at all for me.

Positive effects: Even though I am kinda over weight, I have veins visible on my forearms and biceps. Which makes me so pleased.
Pumps are also great. Whatever I do, my forearms always get pumped quickly.
I would say my endurance is inceased also and I sweat a lot.

I workout 5 days a week. 1 hour weight training and about 15 mins cardio.

Diet: Calorie deficit with high protein.

I got my stack from the sponsor here sarmssearch.com if you do a google search you can find 5-7 years old logs about them. Thats how I did when deciding about which company to go. Because there are a lot of bullshit. So, do your own research. I am happy with the sarmssearch products.

Ask me anything regarding the effecfs, my stack etc. I am no expert but I can answer with my own experience with my own stack.

Subbed. Would love to hear ur feedback on the product as you use them.
Im thinking of doing this stack next as well.
Good luck on ur log and progress,bro.

Thanks for the support. Feeling awesome at the gym. Both MK-677 and S4 shine. I am able to do 1.5 hour straight weight training without feeling tired. Pumps are great.

wow sounds like you'll be turning into a beast at the end of this cycle.
keep us posted!

Last edited by a moderator:
We go back 8 years...but hey, who's counting anyway, right, lol. Very cool of you to log our products and I can't wait to see how well they work for you! Thanks for helping all of us at SarmsSearch out bro!

Hello everyone,

I am currently 1 month in for Mk-677 and three week in for S4. From now on, I would like to make a log so that would be helpful for those who are considering running either one of these or both.

Stats: 23 yr old, 6'1", 255 lbs with about %27bf or so.
I must say that I like to be looking big so I am trying to lose fat while keeping the weight at around 235. For now my short term goal is to reach around 235-240 and decrease body fat.

Dosing:

MK-677: 25mg a day. Dose in the morning before breakfast.

S4: I started to dose it 50mg a day for the first two weeks and in my third week I upped the dose to 60mg a day. I will be upping the dose every two weeks until I reach +80 mg a day where the sweet spot is.

Side effects: So far I only have water retention issue because of Mk-677. I try to minimize it with the right diet and dandelion root pills.
From S4, I had no bad issues at all. I only have a few seconds adjusting when I walk inside from outside and some darkness when I go to sleep. They are not a problem at all for me.

Positive effects: Even though I am kinda over weight, I have veins visible on my forearms and biceps. Which makes me so pleased.
Pumps are also great. Whatever I do, my forearms always get pumped quickly.
I would say my endurance is inceased also and I sweat a lot.

I workout 5 days a week. 1 hour weight training and about 15 mins cardio.

Diet: Calorie deficit with high protein.

I got my stack from the sponsor here sarmssearch.com if you do a google search you can find 5-7 years old logs about them. Thats how I did when deciding about which company to go. Because there are a lot of bullshit. So, do your own research. I am happy with the sarmssearch products.

Ask me anything regarding the effecfs, my stack etc. I am no expert but I can answer with my own experience with my own stack.

Update: Im currently in 4th week for S4 and 6th week for Mk-677. Currently dosing S4 60mg/day. Light adjusting issue is gone. Little Night darkness is there. I'll up the dose to 70mg/day in next week. Super happy with S4. However, I'm not sure if Mk-677 was the right thing for cutting. As it makes me super hungry and gives me water retention, it makes it harder for me to cut. It would be perfect for bulking though. So, at the end of this bottle, I may drop the MK-677 and add GW to S4 for cutting. I already ran GW before. But I wanted to try Mk-677 as I heard many good things about it. It is just not best for cutting. That's all I can say right now :)

Update: Im currently in 4th week for S4 and 6th week for Mk-677. Currently dosing S4 60mg/day. Light adjusting issue is gone. Little Night darkness is there. I'll up the dose to 70mg/day in next week. Super happy with S4. However, I'm not sure if Mk-677 was the right thing for cutting. As it makes me super hungry and gives me water retention, it makes it harder for me to cut. It would be perfect for bulking though. So, at the end of this bottle, I may drop the MK-677 and add GW to S4 for cutting. I already ran GW before. But I wanted to try Mk-677 as I heard many good things about it. It is just not best for cutting. That's all I can say right now :)

GW50 would have been a much better option for cutting bro. MK-677 should be run for an exteneded period of time....at least 4-6 months. On the other hand, GW hits you like a punch to the face immediately.

As gritt stated cutting nothing comares to gw. It is not a fat burner but boosts endurance and drive I'm the gym to hammer out those extra sets, hit longer cardio sessions which in turn gives a higher level of fat burning.

Another good workout I had. I just keep going on where I used to stop before my cycle. Feeling energetic and having great pumps. I am very pleased with S4. Currently dosing it at 60mg a day. I will up the dose to 70mg a day next week. I am only having night darkness issue. But not really a big deal for me. For Mk-677, Like I said I am not sure if this was the right stuff for cutting. I think I should have had GW instead. Water retention and hunger issue makes it VERY hard for me to cut. I could hold myself against hunger but then I can't focus on the things I am doing like study etc. At the end of this bottle(in about 3 weeks) I will stop MK-677 and add Sarmssearch GW to my S4.

Going steady. Had a great Back and Biceps workout today. I noticed more veins on my bicep. I weight about 250 right now and it's really good to see veins on my body at this body weight. I noticed drop down on body fat. I will up the dose to 70mg a day 3 days later. Currently dosing 60mg a day. I really am looking forward to dose at 80mg a day. Very happy with S4 as of now...
On the other hand, I still struggle with water retention. I try to consume lower sodium and more potassium. I also take Dandelion Root Pills. It's getting better. For now, I still have at least 2 weeks worth of MK-677.

Going great so far. Upped the S4 dose to 70mg a day today. I will be dosing 70mg for 2 weeks then up it again to 80mg. Great sleep quality with MK-677. Waking up freshened. Losing fat diet dependently but I am not sure how much fat I lost yet. I will check it 2 weeks later.

Been sick today. So, I couldn't really kill a workout. I went lighter than I usually go. Still got the pump and soreness though.

Been dosing S4 70mg a day for 4 days now. So far so good. I am close to the end of MK-677. Water retention got better. Hunger issue subsided. Drop down body fat but not significantly(Diet and cardio dependent).

Going good so far. Getting Close to the end of MK-677. I get bigger but my weight doesn't drop so much. Which I need to take care asap :D Noticed huge improvements on my Upper shoulders, traps, and Arms. Which makes me so pleased. I am planning to add GW after I am done with MK-677. But I am truly pleased with the sarmssearch MK-677 and S4. Nice combination for recomp and Bulk.

Back