ADVICE NEEDED: First Cycle With a Bang

FBC_

Hey guys,

Its been a long while that I've planned to jump on gear and I'm almost ready. I've planning to jump on Test E for a 12wk 500mg p/w cycle. However, since the first cycle is always going to be the most effective one (if done right), I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on stacking it with tren?

Since Test E has a slow kick I was thinking of doing the following:

Test Prop wk 1-2, Test Enan Wk 2-12, Tren wk 1-10?

Dosage wise I was thinking 250mg x2 test E, 200mg x2 tren, still not sure about the prop dosage and whether its worth injecting?

I have read up on Tren and some recommend Tren A since it has a short ester and if it has bad sides its better to use so getting off wont drag but what are your thought?

stats 21, 5"7', 154lbs bf 13%

After quality feedback, no negativity please :hahano:

I am going to suggest to you that maybe you should keep training and eating right but hold of on aas maybe till at least 25 you will ruin your natural test production

Hey OP. Wait a couple more years. Time goes by fast. You don't wanna start that early.
Girls our age prefer fit over jacked dudes ;).

these people are all right. and if you do decide to wait (which you should) don't add tren to your first cycle man. Not only because of the side effects and health issues, but because if you overdo it on your first run, your future cycles will require more steroids to be effective. More is not better. chances are if you run tren right away you will be disappointed with future cycles that don't involve tren. you want to give yourself things to work up to and not just go all out the first time...mind you i've never run tren but i have seen many accounts of this situation. there are guys who have 10 cycles under their belt and still are afraid of tren...

I ran test e for 1-15 weeks with a test prop kick weeks 1-3 and had fantastic results. I don't know a lot but I think if you do go for a cycle keep your first one simple with blood work and stay away from the tren. But at age 21 nothing wrong with holding off 3 years and gaining on your own with a good diet. Either way best of luck and post a journal if you do run gear.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies and advice! :)

If I do jump on now, (turning 22 in August) on a simple test E 500mg for 12wks, how badly will it affect my natural test levels? Almost all my mates are on aas and I'm left behind badly!

Anyone here jump on gear at 21-22 or know of anyone who has? What was the outcome? Any noticeable sides?

Last edited:
hard to say really. everyone's different. I ran ostarine at 21 which isn't nearly as suppressive as test and had low testosterone ever since. my first test cycle i was 23. my test was even lower after this cycle. I am now on TRT for life. I think for most people, 23 would be an ok age as long as they know how to train and diet and ran a good pct. My situation is different because i already had low T. Wait a couple years intil your natural levels even out. if you start now you'll probly go from having high test levels to crazy high levels while on...then back down to meduim levels of a 40 year old. thats not a guarantee but it can happen if you start too early. low T at a young age blowssssss

If you decide to start up, get blood work done 5 weeks in and also after your pct check your bloods

Hey guys, thanks for the replies and advice! :)

If I do jump on now, (turning 22 in August) on a simple test E 500mg for 12wks, how badly will it affect my natural test levels? Almost all my mates are on aas and I'm left behind badly!

Anyone here jump on gear at 21-22 or know of anyone who has? What was the outcome? Any noticeable sides?

You'll actually find a lot of people in the TRT section who are/or know of someone who started gear that young and now are either on or are in the process of starting TRT.

^^^yep. when you start older, the drop in T levels are minimal and less noticeable. but when you cycle with prime levels the odds of getting back to those levels are much more slim. I've never seen bloodwork of someone in the 800's who cycled and got back to 800's after. it's the price we pay sometimes. im almost 25 and my levels are low 300's from cycling too young and let me tell you, i can feel it. it's ruined my confidence and sex life man. I feel like im 80. Not saying this will happen to you but everyone's different. if you do decide to still cycle, be safe and make sure you have a fantastic pct planned.

If you decide to start up, get blood work done 5 weeks in and also after your pct check your bloods

This, but you will also need to get bloods before cycle in order to compare to post cycle. If you don't you won't have any baseline natty test level to compare to.

Back