Advice of Gear received. Newbie. I have read cycling for beginners

Patrick9110

Hi Guys,

I need advice from guys more experienced with gear then myself. I don't need smartass remarks..I'm asking for advice out of respect.

A guy I know and fairly trust sold me approx. $200.00 worth of gear for cheap as he needed the cash.

One bottle is what he called a "test cocktail" test e 200 mg, test e 400 mg and one shot of tren.
Another half a bottle is deca durabolin.

Ive never done injects and Ive read Nightmare's cycling for beginners. I really want to try and see what results I get, however I learned a lesson from doing a dbol only cycle which fucked around with my dick.

With the PCT and estrogen inhibitors,

is it safe enough to do this bottle of test cocktail?
I was advised to do a half shot of deca with it once a week?

Any experienced advice would be appreciated.

One bottle is what he called a "test cocktail" test e 200 mg, test e 400 mg and one shot of tren.
Another half a bottle is deca durabolin.

I was advised to do a half shot of deca with it once a week?

Test E 200, Test E 400 doesn't make any sense, it's one or the other. What is "one shot" of tren? Also. on the Deca, how much are you calling one shot?

How old are you?

set it aside, wait till you get everything you need, and consider tossing the open vial unless you have hep C or aids already, no vial sharing

So your "friend" sold you a vial and a half for a couple hundred bucks. What a guy! :doh:

1. You don't have enough gear to run a proper cycle, regardless of what is in that "cocktail".
2. You need to acquire an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT drugs.
3. You are most certainly not ready for tren.
4. A half-used vial of deca screams infection to me. Good luck with that.
5. Keep reading the stickies and stick around. You'll soon understand why your "friend" most certainly didn't do you any favors.

I was going to be a smart ass because of the bait in your OP, but I'm not feeling up to it tonight. Just do yourself a favor and be safe.

My .02c :p

Why don't you just get it legally... I have a script and a 5 month supply is only $60 (no insurance) at my local compounding pharmacy.

Ya I guess both bottles are open...while I was there the guy was taking test from one bottle and putting it into this bottle...fuck I guess that is pretty fucked up.

Fuck I hate wasting this tho...but my health is more important.

Ya I guess both bottles are open...while I was there the guy was taking test from one bottle and putting it into this bottle...fuck I guess that is pretty fucked up.

Exactly, not even close to worth the risk your taking and you don't know exactly what compound are in there nor the doses. Def. Toss that shit man

Throw that shit OUT man. You don't want to mess with any of that.
Good friend for selling you those half full vials for about twice their value... :D

lol also man he could have easily just mixed more of the same oil in with that product and it would be hard to tell for a newbie. At the end of the day you are going to do what you are going to do. But the guy who sold you that stuff ripped you off and knows that he did. I would steer clear from the guy. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me is the motto I see having a role in this situation.

Back