Advice required for 4th cycle

zu11y

Hi guys, iv learnt a lot from this forum and have found good results doing what i have been told, im no expert but still believe that knowledge of the pros coupled with learning my own body have really helped.

First a quick stats update

Age - 23
Height - 5ft 11
Weight - 218 lbs

Bf- not to sure, i used to be really fat, so callipers tend to show around 28% since i still have a lot of fat on the stomach, so I'm not to worried about this yet,

Ive attached two pics, one and a half year and 3 cycles apart.

Right I'm ready for my fourth cycle and will stick to what works well, and it is a test/tren/anavar cycle.

Below are the doses i am thinking

Test e - 750mg/ week for 12 weeks
Tren e - 400mg/ weeks for 12 weeks
Anavar - 50mg/ day weeks 4-10

Arimidex on hand to use when required

Pct

Week 1

HCG -Mon, thu and sunday - 2500 iu

Week 1-3

1x clomid tab/day

As usual diet will be on point and beast mode will be activated during gym .

Can any users pick faults with the cycle and suggest ways to improve it

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Previous cycles

1st cycle - sustanon 500mg/ weeks 12 weeks

2nd cycle test e 750mg and tren 150mg 10 week

3rd cycle - test p 500mg/week, tren a 250/ week, masteron 200mg/week anavar 50mg day (weeks 2-6) for 8 weeks

Training

Mon-friday

20min cardio

Mon - chest and triceps
Teusday - legs
Wednesday - biceps and triceps
Thursday- shoulders
Friday - back and biceps

Diet

Not brilliant at moment but improving

I go for around 3500 cals daily

Breakfast

Oats with protein shake
Table spoon of peanut butter

And tbh the rest of the day is spent eatin pre made portion of rice and chicken (200g chicken and 100g rice)

Very boring but allows me to keep my protein above 200g and keeps fat n carbs relatively low

Last edited:
After the first two cycle i gained alot of mass but still looked puffy so went for a cutting cycle

The third cycle gave me a harder look and i lost some fat on it which was a bonus

The goal now is to gain as much lean mass as possible hence the tren to keep water retention down

There are no simple solutions... Address the diet. Address the workouts. That is how you build your base.. Tren will not do it.. Sorry if that wasn't the answer you are looking for..

No need to apologise, everyone has there views mate

The training is in good order, diet is good not great

I agree diet is very important, but at the moment im still in the experimental phase, iv kept my diet boring because its helping me stick to it, after a bit of time i should master my own body and perfect my diet

Good.. I just don't want you to think I'm being judgmental here brother.. Just trying to be supportive...

And with that you are going to do what you are going to do.. And that's fine. Your mind is set on it. Just trying to help. Denise Rutkowski on 25mg of anadrol a day does not make a miss Olympia. Haha.

I wouldn't cycle again until you have dieted down further. Excessive body fat leads to unnecessary side effects. Plus, it would help you gain a better understanding of nutrition and what your body does off cycle so you can better understand what it will do on cycle. At this point, I think you will be wasting time, money, gear and muscle.

Thats the issue, i dont know what my bf is, id say nearly 85% of my fat is in the abdomen region so need a method to get a accurate reading.

Any ideas based on the image

And as for sides my bf is defo lower since my last test/tren and tbh i didn't experience any weird sides

There are many experienced people on here who could better judge your body fat based on appearance. However, you would have to post more revealing pictures to do so.

But from what I can tell, you are in the 18-22% range. Which is a wide range but people are a little different in how they carry weight. Typically, men carry weight on their mid section, and love handles which are not shown. Based on your delts, biceps, and shoulders, there is no vascularity which could be partly genetics.

It is great that you have lost so much weight but I think for you in comparison to what you were seeing to what you are seeing now is a HUGE difference and it could skew your perspective. I am definitely not downing you by any means, just providing an honest opinion from a third part perspective. I know there are many people here who love helping people out but will shoot it to you straight. I like to think myself as one of those.

Back