Advice sought on my options, eg test e/anavar etc first time (thx in advance!)

murdomac101

Hi Folks,

I'm a new member, but have lurked on the forums for some time. Thanks for all the knowledge that's been shared and which has helped me read up on my options. I've never taken steroids before but I'm at the stage in my training where I'd like to to. I've been training for nearly five years, and whilst I'm happy with my levels of fitness, I've not achieved the physique that I set out to achieve and feel like I've plateau'd. I train on average 4/5 days per week, but with noisy neighbours and having an 11 month old kid I've had a lot of sleepless night over the last couple of years, which I do think has affected some of my training. My goal isn't to be jacked (huge), but just add a bit more lean muscle and cut some final fat which I'm struggling to lose around the abs.

Having done some research I'm pretty content that my best option as a first cycle is likely to be running a Test e cycle. However, I think this will prove problematic for me: my wife(!!) would kick my ass if she knew I was doing it! Given the process for taking test I've been thinking it may not work for me as I don't see how I can comfortably run it without telling her.

In order to provide some lean gains, cut a bit of fat, and manage it in a way which is discreet I've been thinking that an Anavar only cycle may be best for me. I appreciate this will not be nearly as beneficial as a test e one, but if I dont think I can run an injectable steroid cycle then maybe this would be a sensible option.

I'd be happy to crack on with it but whenever I read other 'anavar only' threads I see most users advise the person to run test e. I just wanted your guys views on, if I dont think I can ever run with injectables, what would you recommend in terms of the other options? Ideally I'd like something discreet, that would give me some noticeable gains (But Im not fussed if not huge), and doesn't have to run for too long etc.

Grateful for your opinions

ps included a pic to show what I've achieved/underachieved naturally in case it helps inform what a certain cycle could likely add (ie anavar only if at a certain body fat % etc).

MacView attachment 564595

Thanks Milton. I was just reading Megatron's helpful guide and he said oral only, at the doses needed, is too toxic for the liver. Is that the general consensus?

Back