advices pls roaccutan and tren

Twism

just started my roaccutan cycle

i know my acne will raise cuz of roaccutan and then just disapere...

anyone used roaccutan with tren? u think the roaccutan will prevent me from getting acne of tren?

after 6months of test i blast with some dball 50/40 and then hell brake loose, look like a third worldwar on my back and shoulders

How old are you? Lifting History? Cycle history? WTH are you doing on Test for 6 months? Are you on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? What kind of esters? What are you using WITH the tren?

Tren can cause acne, but so can test...and the more of either one, the more of the other. I have heard of a lot of guys COMPLETELY eliminating AAS induced acne by using accutane...some even claim it is still effective months and even years afterwards.

A lot of questions need to be answered before an educated response can be given by anyone....

hehe i say why not 6moths? some stay on for ever. im 30years old and ive been training sense i was 18, with som pauses here and there,
started with the test prop then i went to test e...

ihavent started the tren cuz i dont know if my ace will go worse by the tren or if roaccutane will help me prevent to get
the acne...

iwas plannig to do 50mg tren and 30prop for about 12weeks.

edit: cycle exp:5 deca and test 12weeks cycles and one test only

Last edited:
I'm on my 4th month of accutane at 120 mgs. 1st month 40mg, 2nd / 3rd month 80mg

I'm on test cyp 600 and deca 400 per week. Aromatase inhibitor (AI) .5 ed

Im 32 and had acne since high school. Recently my acne got worse from cycling turning to cystic acne. That's why I started accutane. I've been working out since 16, started AAS at 24. Now my acne is gone and face is clear. Everything all good with my cycle with accutane. Bloodwork great.
Good luck brutha!

a come an guys, some one in here must know or have some experience with accutane and tren?

By the way tren f'ed up my skin before I took accutane. Everyone is diff one way to find out is if you give it a try. If you're not sure , don't do it

Back