After much info.test only for first cycle.THANX

StoneColdNTO said:
You guys are so funny, NTO - look at my signature..LOL !! :D

Nolva also comes in 10 mg tabs

and Easto....doesn't that piss you off when you type up a great reply like you did, only to discover someone beat you to it :D
happens to me all the time too....gotta learn to type with more than one finger I guess.

Maybe you can teach me some better typing skills. I did win a typing contest in grade 4 though. Man, I was quick back in the day. I was throwing down about 15 WPM! ZOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

Yah really glad I found Steroidology wish it would have been sooner thow, by no means m I stubborn it's just that i already went out and got the deca before really educating myself a little better,I sometimes tend to jump into thing alittl to fast,but I'm glad i got some better knowledge now,and will continue learn more,Plus I was looking forward to using the deca because I heard that it really soths the joints and i sometimes have some shoulder and knee pains thats why it was hard for me to put the deca aside for now. Thanx again bros

It makes me happy that we were able to talk some sense into him. Now, if it was that easy for everybody ......

hey bro just got done doing qv cyp for 10 weeks and gained 23 pds....loved it awesome shit..any more questions pm me

i done 400 mg a week qv test cyp
2 injections mon and thur
started at 158 ended at 181 both were weighed at doctors office by nurse in just my underwear..lol
nolvadex and clomid

Back