Test dosages vs results......after newbie phase

LateStart

So after your first cycle of test only, what dosages have you had the best success with? Do we just have to keep increasing the dose? In your opinion, are high doses worth the sides vs gains game that ya have to play?

If ya like, just share your fav test dosage and why. Do you feel the best at that dose or do you have the best gains at that dose? I know a lot of folks stay at low doses but there are also a lot of those who prefer high doses out there. Just curious where you guys stand.

So far I have tried just over 400mg per week.....then 500......then 600.
I liked the first cycle the best...obviously...but I like the higher doses now, just need a lot of AI on hand.

Hope to get a lot of feedback here. Share as little or as much as you like. Thanks in advance

Best cycle ever was test e @ 1 gram. This was way better than 500mg and an oral or another injectable mixed in.

I've tried 500 alone, 1,000 alone, and also at various times 200, 300, and 400 mixed with other compounds. Most recent was 1,000 alone.

I'll have to admit I'm a bit underwhelmed by 1,000 alone. Didn't gain much, although I know that's diet limited. Didn't recomp as much fat to muscle as I might have expected. Sides were fine as long as I took 30mg aromasin per day. For my situation and the results I got I can't say 1,000 was any better than 500.

So I'd have to say I prefer test mixed with other compounds. My favorite so far was test, deca, boldenone.

High Doses can give some Impressive Gains.
But they can also give some Impressive Side Effects.

If you are Sensitive to Increases in Estrogen, or starting a Cycle above 13% Body Fat.
Then High Doses of Test may be more of a Curse then a Blessing.

Some of my Best Gains were on 1,200 Mg of Test C a Week, with 600 Mg of Deca.
I wasn't even using an AI at the time, just 75 Mg of Proviron a day, and Estrogen was in Range.
But I'm Not Gyno Prone, or have any Problem with Estrogenic Side Effects.

I wouldn't recommend my Cycle for just anyone.
And I would include Aromasin as your AI of Choice....................................... JP
P.S.
Caveat ~ I was much younger at the time I did this Cycle ~ these days I don't go above 600 Mg a Week.
And it's always part of a Stack.

High Doses can give some Impressive Gains.
But they can also give some Impressive Side Effects.

If you are Sensitive to Increases in Estrogen, or starting a Cycle above 13% Body Fat.
Then High Doses of Test may be more of a Curse then a Blessing.

Some of my Best Gains were on 1,200 Mg of Test C a Week, with 600 Mg of Deca.
I wasn't even using an AI at the time, just 75 Mg of Proviron a day, and Estrogen was in Range.
But I'm Not Gyno Prone, or have any Problem with Estrogenic Side Effects.

I wouldn't recommend my Cycle for just anyone.
And I would include Aromasin as your AI of Choice....................................... JP
P.S.
Caveat ~ I was much younger at the time I did this Cycle ~ these days I don't go above 600 Mg a Week.
And it's always part of a Stack.

How did you like the proviron in your cycle? Did you find ot to be the libido booster that its talked up to be? I haven't used it yet

I've tried 500 alone, 1,000 alone, and also at various times 200, 300, and 400 mixed with other compounds. Most recent was 1,000 alone.

I'll have to admit I'm a bit underwhelmed by 1,000 alone. Didn't gain much, although I know that's diet limited. Didn't recomp as much fat to muscle as I might have expected. Sides were fine as long as I took 30mg aromasin per day. For my situation and the results I got I can't say 1,000 was any better than 500.

So I'd have to say I prefer test mixed with other compounds. My favorite so far was test, deca, boldenone.

Are you fond of test and orals? Say 4 to 6 weeks of dbol with 500 or 600 test?

How did you like the proviron in your cycle? Did you find ot to be the libido booster that its talked up to be? I haven't used it yet

I was doing Bayer Proviron.
So Yes, the Libido Boost was Very Good, and then some @ 75 Mg a Day.

25 Mg a Day will give you a Nice Boost.
The more you take, the More Boost you will get..................................... JP

Are you fond of test and orals? Say 4 to 6 weeks of dbol with 500 or 600 test?

I have very little experience with orals. Messed around with dbol once and proviron for a short run.

So really can't say, what I was talking about was stacking with deca, boldenone, or masteron.

Youve done all those test cycles with no orals?

I've done 50mg / day dbol twice now, each for about four weeks. Tried anavar 50 mg/day for a couple of weeks. And proviron off & on at 25 or 50 mg/day, to experiment with effects on libido.

So that's the sum total of my experience with orals. Not much really.

I tend to get high blood pressure and lately my liver values have been off, so orals are not high on my list at the moment.

I've done 50mg / day dbol twice now, each for about four weeks. Tried anavar 50 mg/day for a couple of weeks. And proviron off & on at 25 or 50 mg/day, to experiment with effects on libido.

So that's the sum total of my experience with orals. Not much really.

I tend to get high blood pressure and lately my liver values have been off, so orals are not high on my list at the moment.

Did you like proviron? Did you get the intended libido boost?
Curious because its something I'd like to try some day

10 yrs of using aas and I still do great with 500-800mg ew test e or c. You dont need to keep upping dose IMO
i like closer to 800mg ew personally but 500mg ew is great too. 200-300mg deca ew or 300-400mg maste ew and 500-600mg test ew is great.

Big thanks to everyone who has responded. I think we should spend more time discussing things like this. What works best for each of us.......so we can learn what might work for us too.
Again, thank you all. And please keep sharing

Back