Again!

Numbnutz11731

Im gonna ask again cuz iI got no response last time.Whats up with the test cremes and gels???? Anybody ever try? Results? Please share.

One of my bros said it is the sh*t. But he tends to exagerate a bit. You know, 10" from 4??!!?? Any-who, he gets it from a pharmacist in the local area who sells Deca cream and test cream. I have personally never seen it, but I guess it exists.

The pharmacist my buddy knows is opening a website on the 21st. I'll post it and it has all his products and literature about each.

OUT

Sweet! Yeah I know it exsists. I have also heard heard its fuckin awesome with very little sides. I need to do some research I guess.Thx guys.

Numbnutz11731 said:
Im gonna ask again cuz iI got no response last time.Whats up with the test cremes and gels???? Anybody ever try? Results? Please share. [/

Hey bro,
I thought I responded to your last post about this. Anyway, I've never used Androgel, but I have used some of the compounded test gels/creams.
They work well for some, but some people don't tend to absorb that well via the skin (like me). I could never really get my levels up until I went on injectable test.
The only way to know is to try. 2% up to 10% strengths are used, once or twice a day.

The BV of androgel is very low, it's a waste of $ IMO.
It's only good if you want to get your test levels into upper normal range (and you would probably have to use 100 mg ED for that purpose)....
Only about 9-14 % is absorbed....

grafix-gnc said:
i read an article where someone was using post-cycle for recovery

It causes a significant suppression of LH/test so using it post cycle is not a good idea.

What about the new topical gel called Testim? I've seen a few posts from people on this stuff that say it works well for them. I think it is supposed to better absorbed then androgel.

TESTinME

In one androgel study I've read application of 100mg of Androgel ED (the subjects were hypogonadal) elevated their levels to about 800 ng/dl average ...
Testim has has a higher BV, so a comparable amount might get your test level to slightly over 1000 ng/dl....

For a comparison, one weekly injection of TE (300 mg) elevated plasma test to 1,345 ng/dl in dose-response study...

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/281/6/E1172

Biopharm Drug Dispos. 2003 Apr;24(3):115-20. Related Articles, Links

Evaluation of the pharmacokinetic profiles of the new testosterone topical gel formulation, Testim trade mark, compared to AndroGel(R).

Marbury T, Hamill E, Bachand R, Sebree T, Smith T.

Orlando Clinical Research Center, 4401 South Orange Avenue, Suite No. 108, Orlando, FL 32806, USA.

A two-period, randomized, complete crossover study was performed to evaluate the pharmacokinetic profiles of Testim trade mark (AA2500), a new 1% testosterone topical gel formulation, compared to AndroGel((R)), an already available 1% testosterone topical gel. Twenty-nine hypogonadal subjects received a single dose (50 mg testosterone) of each formulation seven days apart. C(max) estimates for total testosterone, dihydrotestosterone and free testosterone were greater (30, 19 and 38%, respectively) following the application of Testim trade mark compared to AndroGel((R)). Similarly, AUC(0-24) estimates for total testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and free testosterone were greater (30, 11 and 47%, respectively) following the application of Testim trade mark compared to AndroGel((R)). Confidence intervals for C(max) and AUC(0-24) were not wholly contained within the bioequivalence limits for testosterone, therefore Testim trade mark and AndroGel((R)) are not bioequivalent with Testim trade mark providing higher serum levels and greater bioavailability than AndroGel((R)). Copyright 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

Back